DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable MP3 Player w/ Clip / TF / Earphones - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinits on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:when i got it, it looks like device have been already used that is minuss. i waited a month to get it. but im satisfied with this litlle gadjet Cons:one of bigest minuss is that the device have not own memory you have to put your own micro sd card. and when it rechargin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamirzolal on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* very small, lightweight player * cheap * easy to use I use this when I go jogging or while training on the eliptical trainer. Its perfect for this. It has a clip so you can hang it on the neckline of your shirt, easy to skip songs, and i you lose it or break it, its 4... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygabrielzonatto on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good audio, small, really cheap, came with phones and usb. Really worth the price! Nice design and the clip really fits, and enjoying a lot. Cons:At this moment, none. Maybe the plastic It's a little weak, but no problem at all. The phone isn't a great quality, but with t... Read more

Pretty Small First side the back second side working with the phone

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections