DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable MP3 Player w/ Clip / TF / Earphones - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinits on 05/22/2014

when i got it, it looks like device have been already used that is minuss. i waited a month to get it. but im satisfied with this litlle gadjet one of bigest minuss is that the device have not own memory you have to put your own micro sd card. and when it recharging it plays music anyway. i dont really ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byamirzolal on 05/19/2014

* very small, lightweight player * cheap * easy to use I use this when I go jogging or while training on the eliptical trainer. Its perfect for this. It has a clip so you can hang it on the neckline of your shirt, easy to skip songs, and i you lose it or break it, its 4 dollars, not 40+. The earphones ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byronyket on 03/18/2014

- Great audio quality. - Very portable and lightweight. - Long lasting battery. - Comes with acessories. - Looks very cheap and fragile. - The USB cable and earbuds that come with in packaged, are very bad quality. I bought this for using its board for a casemod, but i was surprised by the audio quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMZung on 01/29/2014

It's really cheap. The front isn't opaque like in the photos, actually is mirrored and comes with a protection. It's really light, sometimes you forget that you are carring it. About the battery.. well... it last enough, not much, just enough.. plays for 2 hours, 3 hours tops. Manual is worthless, doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMerijnTieltjes on 12/30/2013

This is a very small and very cheap product. It is great for using it in the gym or while working. Usefull clip on the back to attach to you pants/belt/pockets Expandable memory (with the use of micro-SD cards) Comes with USB-Cable to charge/read it on laptop/pc Comes with on-ear earbuds. Uses standard ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRSamplifier on 12/14/2013

Works very well and has a very good price. I've tryied 8gb micro sd card and it works nice. Nice build quality, easy to use and sounds ok. The audio quality is not the best, but if you use some great headphones, you can improve quality. It also connects to the computer by usb and you can use as a pen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantro890 on 12/11/2013

The Mp3 is small, cute, easy to use, anyone can use it without difficulty. The sound is good and when the volume does not lose quality. Comes beautifully presented in an attractive transparent box. It has usb cable to connect the mp3 to your computer. The box is easily broken in transit. Does not include ... Read more

MP3 Black MP3 Black MP3 Black

0 0 0

• posted byblondlady on 12/09/2013

It weights pratically nothing. It's very simple to use. It's good to go to the gym. ---------- Não pesa quase nada. É simples de usar. Bom para ir para a academia. We took some time to figure out where to put the flash card. Batery works for very little time. ------------- Demoramos um pouco ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

Good audio, small, really cheap, came with phones and usb. Really worth the price! Nice design and the clip really fits, and enjoying a lot. Maybe the plastic It's a little weak, but no problem at all. The mp3 player isn't a great quality, but with that price, totally worth it. the earthphone is have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycervejinha on 10/26/2013

it's small, cheap and very light... works as a flashdrive with micro SD... rechargeble in usb... came with phones and usb cable... the clip is really useful and fits in many positions... very practical! not a good sound quality... it has a horrible bass... almoust null... even using a phone with an improved ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections