DX » Community » Reviews » SDV500 Waterproof Outdoor Sports 1080p 1/2" CMOS 5.0 MP 170' Wide Angle Mini HD Camera - Champagne
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfukkyslim on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really nice camera for the price. the pictures are sharp enough, the 1080 hd filming option works fine, i cant really see a clear difference between the 1080 and the 720p. the vga option is less clear, witch is logic. i still dont know how the timer for the pictures wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkus7 on 12/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's the perfect imitation of the GoPro, the accesories are the same, you can use all the gopro original accesories. I have used it on surf and snow and the image is really similar to the go pro2. Cons:The sound is not good record when you use the waterproof box OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVicobe on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, works as expected. Could be used everywhere. Looks almost like GoPro, all friends first think it is it. Lens is works good, it have very wide angle of view. Very good record in the low light conditions like night (with using separate flashlight of cours... Read more

• posted bymigmiras on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gran cantidad de accesorios disponibles Buena calidad Compatibilidad con los accesorios para Gopro2 Buena calidad-precio Buena calidad de los accesorios que vienen incluidos Dos baterias incluidas Luz led para grabar y fotografiar en oscuridad Cons:Idioma de menu en ingle... Read more

Great! Probando SDV500
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections