• posted byhharis on 10/17/2016

Good product, fair quality

0 0 0

• posted byshejin on 07/12/2016

Tiene buena calidad gracias!!

Impression:Excelente Calidad de cable;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 04/27/2016

This adapter works just as well as a much more expensive one would work that is bought from a store. Plugs in securely and transfers my display to my 32" TV amazingly. Looks very high res! The only annoying thing is that the cable could do with being a little bit longer, but hey at this price it... Read more

Impression:Works great,solid,Really good!;

0 0 0

• posted by9038839 on 10/30/2015

Works great, easy to use. Easy to take. Small in size. I use it now for several months.

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byFredro on 09/30/2015

Pros: steady quality, solid Cons: one hdmi cable was hard to fit, but I just used the other end. Otherwise it works as expected

0 0 0

• posted byhunttis on 07/28/2014

HDMI port is a bit tight, but still very usable. Adapter works well, I've used it with three different LED-televisions (one Sony, one Samsung and one Philips) with my Macbook Pro. No problems so far and I use it weekly. Cord is bendy enough to get the HDMI headed backwards and the plug that goes... Read more

Impression:Really good!;

0 0 0

• posted byrlindner on 07/17/2014

Works perfect with Lenovo Thinkpad x230. Premium look and feel, no hassle with any configuration. Tested under Ubuntu 14.04 without any problems. Windows should work fine also. Connection tested with Samsung TV and noname hdmi cable. Both Video and Audio decent quality (1080p) None so far and but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrsTough on 06/01/2014

It works just as fine as it would do the original one but this is so much cheaper! It works with every mac and HDMI cable I've tried. It looks solid, good material. Don't bother buying other ones that are more expensive, this is perfect. Nothing comes to my mind. So far I haven't had any I've it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypmufa on 03/17/2014

Small and flexible. It just works flawlessly as soon as you plug it. I use it to translate Full HD video and audio streams from my lenovov x230 to my TV set. Win8 has no issues recognizing the TV as a display and sound device. Havent testred it with other OS but I don't expect other OS would be -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVertifai on 02/08/2014

I needed an adaptor to use my Lenovo L530 laptop with my monitor when I am at home. For about $5 it allows me to do that. I like that it has an about 10cm cable, so it does not put stress on the MiniDP port on you device You need to make sure that you PC, laptop, whatever support (mini) Dual also... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere