Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrsTough on 06/01/2014

It works just as fine as it would do the original one but this is so much cheaper! It works with every mac and HDMI cable I've tried. It looks solid, good material. Don't bother buying other ones that are more expensive, this is perfect. Nothing comes to my mind. So far I haven't had any problems. I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypmufa on 03/17/2014

Small and flexible. It just works flawlessly as soon as you plug it. I use it to translate Full HD video and audio streams from my lenovov x230 to my TV set. Win8 has no issues recognizing the TV as a display and sound device. Havent testred it with other OS but I don't expect other OS would be much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVertifai on 02/08/2014

I needed an adaptor to use my Lenovo L530 laptop with my monitor when I am at home. For about $5 it allows me to do that. I like that it has an about 10cm cable, so it does not put stress on the MiniDP port on you device You need to make sure that you PC, laptop, whatever support (mini) "DisplayPort ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceliux on 01/17/2014

El Mini Displayport Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black funciona perfectamente. No es necesario comprar el de Mac teniendo un precio y una calidad como la del Mini Displayport Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black. Los conectores del Mini Displayport Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black son un poco duros ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybramvanmol on 12/31/2013

The cable is very cheap. It also feels really solid. Although on the picture the finishing looks really bad on my cable it was great. It also fits really good and it works like a charm. Except the delivery time which is roughly a month. But you already know that if you’re a costumer on dx.com and hey,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymidasgossye123 on 12/06/2013

-Good quality cable, the mini dipslayport and the hdmi cable plugs well into it. -Great image on the screen: Real 1080p With the update from OS X mavericks, you have even more functionality with a second screen -Very good price Maybe there's no marking, but that isn't a problem There isn't any marking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceliux on 10/30/2013

The HDMI work very good. the image quality like a real 1080p .Works well. Well build. I purchase another type of HDMI cable from DX and it wasn't It's really cheap and works perfectly. The quality of the materials seems good enough and the cable seems pretty strong. None, I had for more than a year and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaviddjp on 10/21/2013

Good quality product; Very easy to use; Fits perfectly on both sides; Easy to carry; Seems to be a durable product; I think it's a very simple product, so it's a bit expensive; Works very well, I'm using it on a PC. At first there was no sound, but the problem ended up being the driver in Windows that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaviadgigi on 09/08/2013

good price , plug and play audio and video in very good quality the connectors are perfectly fit to miniDP and HDMI fast shipping !!!! good package !!!! DX is the best!!! i think it could be half the price but still cheapper then anything in the market, the plastic feels a bit cheep and yet seems to ... Read more

the cable connected the result on TV

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections