DX » Community » Reviews » Vido Mini one M1 7.9" IPS Quad Core Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM / HDMI - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynatjansoa on 12/28/2013

'Mini One bz' is a tablet to make envy your settings even for the ipad. great desin and light with the same proportions of the mini ipad is easy to find cases for it. With two gigs of ram I can run it like a pc. I have tested games like "need for speed" and "dead trigger" and it worked perfectly. Came with many Chinese app that does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigducket on 08/20/2013

Crystal clear, super bright screen Very thin Aluminum back Great wifi reception Touchscreen is very accurate and responsive Long battery life (lasts all day for me on 1 charge) Charges through the USB port (can use other USB chargers with the same plug) Mine came with screen protector installed(peel off the first layer, you'll see the pull tabs) Jelly ... Read more

6 1
  • posted bypaulzy on 08/07/2013

I love this tablet! I've used some other brand name tablets and this one beats them hands down. It's fast and pretty responsive Screen looks great and is easy to see in the sun Perfect size for my hand or both hands for typing Nice loud and clear speakers. No real cons. Can lag during scrolling soemtimes Camera is less than impressive I'm not sure if ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections