DX » Community » Reviews » COTIER IPc-631/T13 1.3MP CMOS IP Network Internet Surveillance Camera w/ 24-IR LED
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGVW01 on 07/04/2014

Best camera in this price range. Has excellent picture quality. I've had them since over a year and no problems so far. Super image quality and good streaming possibilities. I have 6 now all are outdoors. Night vision ranges a bit but normaly about 10 meters plus. Make sure you get the latets firmware ... Read more

3 0 3

• posted byherfemp on 05/13/2014

Excellent picture Quality, Decent Night vision. I have to say it's been outside all winter in Canada with no issue. Got into Extreme cold weather. Never had any issue with dropping connections. Did not have any dust in mine either. No Any really. But Night illuminator short Range maybe. The user interface ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxtaras on 04/07/2014

Not bad quality of video. Has a night vision but it works only on a 1m distance. Very bad build quality, a lot of dust and other trash between lens and glass. As I said night vision is very poor. VLC drops connection to the camera very often even when I am connecting to the camera in side LAN (so it ... Read more

0 1 9

• posted byzener82 on 12/11/2013

The camera is well designed, the box is in aluminium, well articulated. The cables delivered with it allows to use it from reception (except RJ45 network cable you should buy or provide). The image quality is really good, I really see a difference from my 0,3MP camera. The night vision works well inside,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections