DX » Community » Reviews » The Bobber Floating Handheld Stick w/ Wristband for GoPro 1 / 2 / 3 / 3+
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedbac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLisior on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made, you recieve it with gopro mount screw and nice strap. It fits gopro and sj4000 well. Haven't yet tested if it floats with camera, but i'm pretty sure it will work great. Plastic isn't some cheap one, its great built. The screw is really like origina... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaloLouco on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It does fit very good to GoPRO water proof case; - The floatation of it is very good; - The colour of the floater rapidly tells you where the camera really is, in case of loss due to strong waves or whatever is the case; - So far no water in the inside of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWalnutsink on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Floats nicely in the water with GoPro Hero 3 attached. Have dragged underwater and always floats to surface quickly. Great as a hand holder even when not in the water. Fits the GoPro mounts tightly and holds position well. Quite ergonomic in the hand also, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoshuasaurus on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tried and tested, it keeps your GoPro afloat. And since it's striking yellow, it is easy to see when over board. The wristband secures your Gopro to ourself, especially when during water sports. Cons:Have been using it for about 3 weeks, as of the time i wrote... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKandrix on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made, you recieve it with gopro mount screw and nice strap. It fits gopro and sj4000 well. Haven't yet tested if it floats with camera, but i'm pretty sure it will work great. Plastic isn't some cheap one, its great built. The screw is really like origina... Read more

The Bobber Floating Handheld Stick
    1 0
  • posted bysorem on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Item looks as it is. Cons:The case is still loose after the screw is fully tighten. The case is not secured well and is able to move up and down of the float. OtherThoughts:Quality of the yellow plastic is lousy because the nuts was able to break the plastic when i tried... Read more

0 1
  • posted byidiederen on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:keeps you gopro or camera floating. Easy to see when over board because yellow. whit armband Cons:still quite some money for what you get. Not a long stick so you can use it also for a selfie OtherThoughts:A longer floating stick would be even better and more fl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 01/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very fast delivery, the fastest delivery that I have ever experience from DX. Very satified Bright Yellow is striking. Easily seen if it came off. It floats which is important. Prevent your precious waterproof camera from sinking into the deeps. Cons:No Cons that i can fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxbjorn on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes yor GoPro flow. It gives a good grip. The safetyline to secure the camera to your wrist works well and are adjustable. Yellow coloring makes it very visible when flotating in the water. Cons:Sinks when equipped with optional battery. OtherThoughts:A must to have w... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections