DX » Community » Reviews » The Bobber Floating Handheld Stick w/ Wristband for GoPro 1 / 2 / 3 / 3+
Customer’s impression:
Great product Fantástico лучший способ сохранить вашу камеру на плаву
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeimdall86 on 08/25/2014

Pros: aumenta enormemente la flotabilidad de la camara (sin bacpac flota a la perfección y sobresale un poco del agua, con lo que se vé), poco peso para el tamaño que tiene (es hueco para que flote), ofrece un mejor agarre incluso sin estar en el agua, incorpora un tornillo largo, incluye una correa ... Read more

Impression:Fantástico;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelolongo on 08/25/2014

Works Well, good product. Have a nice strap, that I use for other accessories, because is de better strap that I have. Floats nicely and quickly in the water. Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bydefpol on 08/25/2014

ремешок не позволит волне вырвать камеру с рук. очень эргономичная рукоятка.необходимая вещь для дайвера который хочет сохранить камеру. Read more

Impression:лучший способ сохранить вашу камеру на плаву;

0 0 0

• posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLisior on 07/01/2014

Well made, you recieve it with gopro mount screw and nice strap. It fits gopro and sj4000 well. Haven't yet tested if it floats with camera, but i'm pretty sure it will work great. Plastic isn't some cheap one, its great built. The screw is really like original gopro ones, fits hole in camera really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaloLouco on 06/30/2014

- It does fit very good to GoPRO water proof case; - The floatation of it is very good; - The colour of the floater rapidly tells you where the camera really is, in case of loss due to strong waves or whatever is the case; - So far no water in the inside of the floater. None so far, but we have to fill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWalnutsink on 06/22/2014

Floats nicely in the water with GoPro Hero 3 attached. Have dragged underwater and always floats to surface quickly. Great as a hand holder even when not in the water. Fits the GoPro mounts tightly and holds position well. Quite ergonomic in the hand also, not too bulky. None that I can see. Really happy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoshuasaurus on 06/16/2014

Tried and tested, it keeps your GoPro afloat. And since it's striking yellow, it is easy to see when over board. The wristband secures your Gopro to ourself, especially when during water sports. Have been using it for about 3 weeks, as of the time i wrote this review, no cons yet. Might looks a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKandrix on 06/08/2014

Well made, you recieve it with gopro mount screw and nice strap. It fits gopro and sj4000 well. Haven't yet tested if it floats with camera, but i'm pretty sure it will work great. Plastic isn't some cheap one, its great built. The screw is really like original gopro ones, fits hole in camera really ... Read more

The Bobber Floating Handheld Stick

0 0 1

• posted bydongman on 06/05/2014

it works exactly like it should. it floats with your camera with ease and i dont think it would hesitate to float even with an lcd back pack. its comfortable in the hand and is not slippery, a really fun grip to use in the water and out of the water, easily seen and comes with a black rist tether. non ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections