DX » Community » Reviews » The Bobber Floating Handheld Stick w/ Wristband for GoPro 1 / 2 / 3 / 3+
Customer’s impression:
good Great product Fantástico Good Grip лучший способ сохранить вашу камеру на плаву
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphgsbr on 01/16/2015

I loved this accessorie. The Gopro can float and you dont lost her if you are swimming on sea. No cons detected.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bysardasert on 01/07/2015

high quality, does what it claims. easy to grip. only con I can think of is if you ever need to position your camera underwater for a video you need another mount which will cannot float.

Impression:Great product,Good Grip;

0 0 0

• posted byMauricevanos on 12/31/2014

Works perfect. Used on the Gopro 3. Still floats very good with LCDscreen in use

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byDennuzzz on 12/24/2014

Good grip in hand and the extra safety rope is really useful

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byericus87 on 12/04/2014

This is a must have for all GoPro-users who uses their camera in the water. If you drop it, the camera will float up to the surface and not go down to the bottom never to be found again!

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byWess on 11/19/2014

It does what it has to do. It's easy to use, it floats and it's perfect for snorkeling etc. With the wristband you're sure that you won't lose it.

0 0 0

• posted byHeimdall86 on 08/25/2014

Pros: aumenta enormemente la flotabilidad de la camara (sin bacpac flota a la perfección y sobresale un poco del agua, con lo que se vé), poco peso para el tamaño que tiene (es hueco para que flote), ofrece un mejor agarre incluso sin estar en el agua, incorpora un tornillo largo, incluye una la... Read more

Impression:Fantástico;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelolongo on 08/25/2014

Works Well, good product. Have a nice strap, that I use for other accessories, because is de better strap that I have. Floats nicely and quickly in the water.

0 0 0

• posted bydefpol on 08/25/2014

ремешок не позволит волне вырвать камеру с рук. очень эргономичная рукоятка.необходимая вещь для дайвера который хочет сохранить камеру.

Impression:лучший способ сохранить вашу камеру на плаву;

0 0 0

• posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections