DX » Community » Reviews » The Bobber Floating Handheld Stick w/ Wristband for GoPro 1 / 2 / 3 / 3+
Customer’s impression:
good Great product Great! Otimo Okay
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjwrsca on 03/24/2016

Very good product. Cons: got some water in it. After a dive to 35 metres

Nice product

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byFMorales92 on 03/02/2016

Excelente producto, recomendado y rápida recepción !

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byKriminus on 02/12/2016

Pros: Material better than expected. Hard plastic. Nice price. A+++++ Quality! Recomended 100% Cons: Not found yet

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byGrzegorzKocot on 01/30/2016

It easy to use, very comfotable, fit perfect to other gopro accesories, float on water with gopro2 with genuine cover.

0 0 0

• posted by9592659 on 01/27/2016

Pros: It was compatible and it worked. Cons: The appearance was not that what i thought it would be. it was big and it reminded me and other people of sth, that made me embarrassed a bit.. but was ok nonetheless

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunol77 on 12/31/2015

Chegou em perfeitas condições

0 0 0

• posted byaeronautical on 12/01/2015

if your gopro doesnt have a screen at the back, this is a great product for keeping your gopro from sinking. it sticks on well and is easy to apply. it would probably be a good idea to have a spare backdoor case for when you want to use the gopro out of the water and not have this orange thing to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhoeghliner on 11/07/2015

Fits perfectly and is very light weight, far cheaper than the branded products available locally. Cons: a little brightly coloured and the lanyard is a bit short but it is nothing to really stress about

0 0 0

• posted byepekaric on 11/05/2015

Works as expected and helps keep gopro afloat when I don't want to use the backdoor-floaty.

0 0 0

• posted byMattInSoCal on 10/14/2015

I read reviews for similar products on Amazon and they complained that their similar handles were leaking and filling with water. I had no such problems with this handle which went to 22 Meters (73 feet) and 19.8 meters (65 feet) on two separate dives with moderate current. The only con is that I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere