DX » Community » Reviews » 0412-12010 4W 360lm 6500K COB LED White Light Stick - White + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
Bright nonmagnetic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 12/27/2014

They are bright, and the price is great! I plan to buy more after I use these for a while. The descriptions are correct, so make sure to read them. I'm using these for task lighting near some equipment, so it's great to finally find something nonmagnetic (unlike many of those flexible LED these a... Read more

Impression:Bright,nonmagnetic;

0 0 0

• posted byjpjwetal on 12/10/2013

Incredibly bright at 9vdc, they should be blinding at 12~14 volts. Rigid strip (12.0 cm) of non-ferrous metal with mounting holes near each end. Rated at 12~14vdc will make these a perfect addition to my truck's auxiliary lighting. Since this COB lights at 6~9 volts, it could be used for Light to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoci1 on 12/04/2013

Let me tell you again, this is my 2nd time i bought this LED COB light. WOW, can't believe the brightness this give out. Fits perfectly in aluminium profiles has under counter light, PLUS what i do is to put a DIMMER CONTROLER. For now the only 2 things, 1st is that you have to be careful cause a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoci1 on 11/06/2013

Easy to weld from either sides, poles are wide so you can put a nice drop of solder on! Very compact in size. 12 cm long by 1 cm wide in metric or 4¾ in long by ? in wide in standards measurements. Easily weldable in daisy chain. It seams that it does not loses a lot of lumen. Easy to hide i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections