DX » Community » Reviews » Small Clip-On Reading/Keyboard Light (Battery Powered)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrazyBrain on 09/16/2013

This is a great little item to have in your glovecompartment! It works like a charm if a passenger wants to read on the go! It offers enough light to read without distracting you as a driver... The buildquality isn't the best, so you might want to consider buying a backup, just in case... Great item! I would recommend this item to anyone! It's great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikkel on 03/30/2011

- very small and lightwight, so you can easily use it as lamp for travelling - ready-to-use, already got batteries inside - looks weak, but it's not - build quality is surprisingly not bad - strong clip - flexible neck - not as bright, as i expected - very hard to read with it, so i use it as a night-light - it lights as a spot-light, not enough for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRanamarrana on 07/30/2010

it is very easy to use, it came with batteries, and it has a bright light, perfecto for reading while letting other people sleep. The clip is perfect for use it with a book. The wire is strong enough to keep the light in the position and direction you want. No one really, it seems it may break at any time but it does not. The batteries did not last ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedbuy2010 on 02/26/2010

The cable of the item can really be movable. This means that the light can be easily adapted to any space that you want to light. It is good to use in different ways. The clip-on is strong ans gets in any superfice. If you let the light on for more than some hours straight then the light is gonna be less bright. But you just have to off and on to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byehabkost on 01/04/2009

- Small and light. - Bright led, considering its size. - The clip is reasonably large and reasonably strong, so you probably won't have problems of it not staying in the place you clipped it on. - Very focused light so you can read on your bed at night without disturbing others on the room. - You can point the light on any direction. - I would like ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections