DX » Community » Reviews » Jelly Lens Wide Angle/Fish Eye Filter for Cell Phones and Compact Digital Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagoSouzaFX on 04/24/2013

-It really give the "fisheye" aspect to the camera! -Not the best fisheye, but it will give you the effect. -Fits on most celphones and very small lens cameras. -You will lose a bit of sharpness,but nothing that you can't deal with. -The gel lost the glue. -Works bad at close. Effect is more ... Read more

Jelly Wide Angle Lens Jelly Wide Angle Lens

2 0 0

• posted byJorkapp on 04/07/2013

it works quite well. I love using it since I take many pictures! its small and very portable. I keep it with me all the time when traveling for those spur of the moments pictures the jelly adhesive wasn't sticking well when I first got it. When I cleaned up the adhesive it was sticky but won't stick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelrengofa on 12/18/2012

su precio es muuuuy conveniente, tambien su practicidad y el nuevo mundo de imagenes que podes tomar con esta lente quizas el pegote que trae con el tiempo se vaya desgastando, dicen que lavandolo solo con agua mejora, pero yo creo que nunca vuelve a ser el mismo que recien comprado creo que el precio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeteRR9 on 12/16/2012

the price is very reasonable very good to use with MD80 or with the mobile phone the angle is better than i expected the little pouch helps to not lost the lens after it falls off the camera the sticky circle holding the lens gets dirty very often and its not easy to clean it back and when you do it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarh1 on 11/17/2012

Cheap, compact, well made, good lens does not introduce noise in the image , go with quality images, and get what was promised, the material is good and the hanger is very elastic, There are many other similar products but this is very very cheap, and the best thing is that it works sticky gum is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefjam on 10/18/2012

easy to use, inexpensive, cheap way to achieve the wide angled camera effect, jelly part of the lens will lose its stickiness over time, the wide angle camera lens could be wider. i use this lens on my keychain spy camera to increase the field of view since its very narrow. it does the job. this lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOwCrap on 08/27/2012

The sticky way of connecting the lens to the camera is very simple and good. The viewing angle increase is around 0.3, witch is very good for this lens. The cover for the sticky thing don't stay very well. Don't have a cover for the lens. It could have a cheap cover for the hole lens, like a little box.... Read more

Review of the sku 22880

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- easy to attach - small - lightweight - could be used on more than one camera - achieves wide angle - reasonable build quality - the sticky glue attracts dust and fluff etc. - the lens quality isnt that great, so can degrade the image quality - the colour is hideous! (in my opinion) more colours, or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuddoku on 06/28/2012

its a good, cheap price for a fisheye works great on a Nintendo DSI it doesnt make your camera/phone/game device look ugly easy to use and put on the adhesive on the thing was WAY better than i thought the handy lanyard strap was awesome for me plastic, not glasss blurry in the middle the cap to protect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoga07 on 04/24/2012

Good Price! Easy to use! Great results! For Nokia X3 it is a good option! For my sony comapct digital camera also does the job very well. it's not for making professional photos, but for this price is good. This is an item that could cust a little less. It does the job well, best in mobile phones. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections