DX » Community » Reviews » BENETECH GM320 1.2" LCD Infrared Temperature Tester Thermometer - Orange + Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good solution
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJPSM1 on 08/26/2014

Pros: good quality and good functioning Cons: none by the moment I use it to work measuring the tp of adhesives it works good and hte measurements are not differents from expensive one. Read more

Impression:Good solution;

0 0
  • posted bylarsh77 on 06/10/2014

works, shows the temperature accurate, laser for aiming... everything can be turned of if not needed none less than 500 characters.. less than 500 characters... less than 500 characters... less than 500 characters Use it for cooking and my aquarium. Works well and as expected. Would buy again. Still not enough characters.. hell, it is a thermometer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcsarge on 06/10/2014

Simple, easy to use, allows you to turn off laser and the back light. Easy to grip and point, makes sound when reading is complete. Has a hold reading function that is useful. The laser was a little loose in it's holder so I had to open the unit (easy) and snug it back in place. At the same time I re-aligned the laser to point at the center of the reading ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarfishPhoenix on 06/10/2014

Works just as suggested, I haven't had it long but from playing with it solidly for hours on end and then breaking it apart to see build quality it is strong, well built, battery life is good for the device and seems accurate enough for what I need it for. None really. Batteries supplied need to be better but all in all I like it! Could not be happier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArismar on 02/24/2014

Lightweight, easy to use, LCD display with good reading and sturdy case. Following the instructions for the measurement of temperature, offers good accuracy. Comes with an instruction Manual very well prepared and very explanatory. Good price. By tests conducted so far, no comment against. Is a simple product and good price, which offers good accuracy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLDJSNEEK on 12/24/2013

it is a realy nice divice just point and read temperature. great divice and usefull for what i want. i try later on to see if i can use it tot measure temp for soldering and see the flowtemperature of gpu and cooling temp of cpu fan. I have to figure out what tolerance the temp will be. so i can heat up for reflowing gpu with the ricght temp. it wil ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnny5rlx on 11/04/2013

- cheap - easy to use - fairly thick plastic makes this a sturdy product - battery cap feels sturdy - measures a rather big surface - laser point is not the center of measurement (you'll need to learn to aim by yourself) it does what it claims and i have been unable to find measurement failure. any inaccurace can be explained by aiming problems and ... Read more

other view of the opened battery compartment measurement of room temperature measurement device warming up halogen spot light
    0 0
  • posted bypaddyrg on 10/20/2013

Reasonable build quality Laser sighting backlit screen incredibly simple to use Only thing you need to be aware of is when measuring at a distance you need to take the conical shape of the sensor scanner. This means you get closer for more accurate measurements, not assume it is a spot temperature of the laser point. Ratio is 12:1 apparently so the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywverboom on 08/08/2013

It's cheap and easy to use. But does it work? Maybe it was to good to be true. We like to use it in our restaurant for checking temperature of delivered products. Does not tell u the right temperature! The display tell u temperature is much higher than it really is. We have another good and expensive one and this cheap thing does not come close to the ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections