DX » Community » Reviews » BENETECH GM320 1.2" LCD Infrared Temperature Tester Thermometer - Orange + Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
effective Good solution cheapest thermometer Boa solução best deal for thermometer
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBugni on 12/10/2014

Small, symple Read more

Impression:Boa solução;

0 0 0

• posted byRBeowulf on 11/26/2014

It is the thid thermometer I buy here, I like the quality and is very accurate for the price and amauter use. No complains at all, just keep making them better and better... Read more

Impression:effective,cheapest thermometer;

0 0 0

• posted bySharovar on 11/15/2014

Две ААА батарейки удобнее, чем 9-вольтовая. Качество пластика хорошее. Прибор оказался меньше, чем был на изображении. Качество работы хорошее, нажал - получил результат. Работать приятно. Что не понравилось - лазер немного сбит влево, он не выходит за пятно рассеяния, но и не совпадает с оптической ... Read more

Impression:Good solution;

0 0 0

• posted bytaowa on 09/15/2014

It beeps after every use and it can't be disabled. The temperature is usually about .5º off. The thermometer is easy to use (press trigger) it is not accurate when converting temperatures you've already measured. You cannot disable the laser if you are holding the trigger (but you can enable it). It ... Read more

Impression:effective;

1 0 0

• posted bybobo2211 on 09/12/2014

Pros: cheapest thermometer you can find Cons: I wish the battery compartment could be easier to access The batteries included in the package seem to be cheap type, be sure to change it or it will melt. Could be better if there is a bag to put when not used Read more

best deal for thermometer, easy to use

Impression:best deal for thermometer,cheapest thermometer;

0 0 0

• posted byJPSM1 on 08/26/2014

Pros: good quality and good functioning Cons: none by the moment I use it to work measuring the tp of adhesives it works good and hte measurements are not differents from expensive one. Read more

Impression:Good solution;

0 0 0

• posted byIVA22 on 07/28/2014

Very convenient in use. Rather high measurement accuracy. The laser index allows to aim precisely on object of measurement. Batteries in a set it is big plus. Conveniently lies in a hand. Good uniform illumination of the LCD indicator. I didn't find faults. Read more

Impression:I am very happy with quality;

0 0 0

• posted bylarsh77 on 06/10/2014

works, shows the temperature accurate, laser for aiming... everything can be turned of if not needed none less than 500 characters.. less than 500 characters... less than 500 characters... less than 500 characters Use it for cooking and my aquarium. Works well and as expected. Would buy again. Still ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymcsarge on 06/10/2014

Simple, easy to use, allows you to turn off laser and the back light. Easy to grip and point, makes sound when reading is complete. Has a hold reading function that is useful. The laser was a little loose in it's holder so I had to open the unit (easy) and snug it back in place. At the same time I re-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStarfishPhoenix on 06/10/2014

Works just as suggested, I haven't had it long but from playing with it solidly for hours on end and then breaking it apart to see build quality it is strong, well built, battery life is good for the device and seems accurate enough for what I need it for. None really. Batteries supplied need to be better ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections