DX » Community » Reviews » BENETECH GM320 1.2" LCD Infrared Temperature Tester Thermometer - Orange + Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
very useful good build quality effective Good solution cheapest thermometer
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8978118 on 02/14/2015

Bom para quando não se precisa de muita precisão.

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byabcdefg777 on 02/06/2015

Pros: Good price. Seems to be accurate. Good build quality. Cons: The laser dot of my was off. I opened the unit to adjust it. Other thoughts: Vert usefull on a lot of terrains: Kitchen, process control, electronics, etc. We also have the GM300, which is a little bit smaller in size, and the of a... Read more

Impression:very useful,good build quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywoud on 02/04/2015

Fast delivery and good package. Nice price for a nice to have article. Easy to use and good display for reading the results When using it to set the central heating I had to use tape on the pipes because of the reflection. After that it showed the tempurtures right and reprducable.

Impression:Good solution,cheapest thermometer;

0 0 0

• posted by9020363 on 01/24/2015

Pros: very easy to use lightweight small functions as expected cons: a pouch should have been bundled with the product

Impression:effective;

0 0 0

• posted byneilw20 on 01/10/2015

Works nicely. Great for 3D printing temperature monitoring. Fun with the cats, too.

Impression:Good solution;

0 0 0

• posted byBugni on 12/10/2014

Small, symple

Impression:Boa solução;

0 0 0

• posted byRBeowulf on 11/26/2014

It is the thid thermometer I buy here, I like the quality and is very accurate for the price and amauter use. No complains at all, just keep making them better and better...

Impression:effective,cheapest thermometer;

0 0 0

• posted bySharovar on 11/15/2014

Две ААА батарейки удобнее, чем 9-вольтовая. Качество пластика хорошее. Прибор оказался меньше, чем был на изображении. Качество работы хорошее, нажал - получил результат. Работать приятно. Что не понравилось - лазер немного сбит влево, он не выходит за пятно рассеяния, но и не совпадает с осью, и... Read more

Impression:Good solution;

0 0 0

• posted bytaowa on 09/15/2014

It beeps after every use and it can't be disabled. The temperature is usually about .5º off. The thermometer is easy to use (press trigger) it is not accurate when converting temperatures you've already measured. You cannot disable the laser if you are holding the trigger (but you can enable it).... Read more

Impression:effective;

1 0 1

• posted bybobo2211 on 09/12/2014

Pros: cheapest thermometer you can find Cons: I wish the battery compartment could be easier to access The batteries included in the package seem to be cheap type, be sure to change it or it will melt. Could be better if there is a bag to put when not used

best deal for thermometer, easy to use

Impression:best deal for thermometer,cheapest thermometer;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections