DX » Community » Reviews » BENETECH GM320 1.2" LCD Infrared Temperature Tester Thermometer
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Excelente Muy bueno Útil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 09/22/2017

Impression:Useful,Good value for money,Easy to handle;

Pros: I was pleasantly surprised when I received this gadget. It fits my hand, is easy to use, the instruction leaflet is in good English, though there is n to very much to understand. After peeling off the plastic wrap of the batteries, which are included and are already inside the "gun", so you... Read more

Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/ Nice and useful gadget, real easy to handle/

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10933089 on 03/07/2017

Impression:good;

Measured the temperature in the freezer with two different thermometers, a difference of 1 degree Celsius

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalinepegas on 02/19/2017

Impression:Great Cost/Benefit;

Pros: It's very practical, and if follow the instructions (read them), can be both useful and fun! Cons: There isn't a global off switch, it anything touches the 'trigger' it activates, so I have to take the batteries off to carry it in my pocket of bag.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10705062 on 01/26/2017

Impression:Muy bueno;

Very easy to use, gives an accurate reading. Backlight very useful

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10709253 on 12/19/2016

Impression:good,Excelente,Muy bueno;

Works as intended, good value

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byestribiyo on 12/13/2016

Similar to other devices like this one... Pros: Easy to use once you know how it measures. Cons: No one.

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNewAgeRetroHipi on 12/10/2016

The BENETECH GM320 1.2" LCD Infrared Temperature Tester Thermometer is well built and measures the radiative temperature to within .1 degree C or F.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytoni17334 on 11/15/2016

Impression:Excelente;

Facil de usar e medir a temperatura

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySenani on 11/08/2016

Impression:light,Excelente,Accurate;

I can't find a single con so far. It's light and accurate. You can use it to check the temperature of anything, even on you! Very nice!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypinheirohcp on 10/29/2016

Impression:Excelente;

Produto de excelente qualidade com uso bastante fácil;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere