DX » Community » Reviews » BENETECH GM320 1.2" LCD Infrared Temperature Tester Thermometer - Orange + Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarsh77 on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works, shows the temperature accurate, laser for aiming... everything can be turned of if not needed Cons:none OtherThoughts:less than 500 characters.. less than 500 characters... less than 500 characters... less than 500 characters Bottomline:Use it for cooki... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcsarge on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple, easy to use, allows you to turn off laser and the back light. Easy to grip and point, makes sound when reading is complete. Has a hold reading function that is useful. Cons:The laser was a little loose in it's holder so I had to open the unit (easy) an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarfishPhoenix on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works just as suggested, I haven't had it long but from playing with it solidly for hours on end and then breaking it apart to see build quality it is strong, well built, battery life is good for the device and seems accurate enough for what I need it for. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnny5rlx on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap - easy to use - fairly thick plastic makes this a sturdy product - battery cap feels sturdy Cons:- measures a rather big surface - laser point is not the center of measurement (you'll need to learn to aim by yourself) OtherThoughts:it does what it claims and i h... Read more

other view of the opened battery compartment measurement of room temperature measurement device warming up halogen spot light
    0 0
  • posted bywverboom on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and easy to use. But does it work? Maybe it was to good to be true. We like to use it in our restaurant for checking temperature of delivered products. Cons:Does not tell u the right temperature! The display tell u temperature is much higher than it really is... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections