DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G370 Universal 1000dpi Optical Wireless USB Mouse - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Resistente Preciso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfarleyx on 11/10/2014

Pros: Super pratico com sistema inteligente para economia de pilhas, alcance de mais de 3 metros sem falhar, Contras: Mesmo tendo um sistema bom de economia de pilhas uma pilha alcalina dura de 30 a 45 dias conforme o uso. Comparando a um mouse microsoft que dura 60 a 70 dias , nao é tao interessante ... Read more

Impression:Resistente,Preciso;

0 0 0

• posted byitovicht on 03/20/2014

Facil de Usar, Plug & Play, fue abrir poner y empezar a usar, buen tamaño y peso proporcionado, estetica sobria y correcta. El Pedido tardo un poco mas de lo esperado. La carcasa trasesa parece un poco endeble. Se podria realizar el mismo producto con un boton de selección de calidad de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygearforme on 02/21/2014

Fair price in combination with functionality is what makes this product very desirable!The mouse has two main buttons and one on the scroll.Also the scroll can be shift from left to right.I did not find the use for this function but it is there.Receiver has it's on place inside and the two alkaline batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLRLodi on 02/19/2014

Just got my package from the mail. This mouse came with the batteries included. It has a little space to dock the receiver inside the mouse itself. Has a good weigh, nice size and it feels good. nothing to mention against this. The manual could have come in English.. it's only in Japanese Batteries included,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byionel2009 on 12/19/2013

Easy to use wireless mouse , fast connection setting , good battery saving , nice design ,a tiny receiver, but he make the job like a charm and long range of use , up to 10 meters. Maybe lack of colour and lights On/Off buton Lack of English translation manual A cheap and powerfull mouse with a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypavlik81 on 12/13/2013

This mouse works really for long distance (tested from 6 meters) Direct visibility is to dongle is needed, or at least no brick, concrete or steel wall in between. Power with 2AAA batteries allows to use recharchable batteries instead primary. Good response as well on shine surfaces. Somethingbetween ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcosf2 on 10/11/2013

Very good quality, the receiver is very small and is stored inside the mouse. No need to rely on something, works on any surface, it is very portable. Includes batteries and the laser has an energy saving mode and most importantly, it's super economic! The batteries do not last long. Nothing more, It ... Read more

The wireless mouse compared with human hand The wireless mouse and a receiver

0 0 0

• posted byibyong on 09/29/2013

A nice wireless mouse with a small USB dongle for the wireless and the dongle is small it is not a hassle to put in the laptop or even in note/netbook. The Wheel scroll is accurate to rotate and can easy click the mid button. And no need for the device driver just plug n play. since i use to my laptop ... Read more

Motospeed G370 Universal 1000dpi Optical Wireless a great deal

0 0 5

• posted bydorus43 on 08/27/2013

Nice mouse ( everything included even the two batteries ) I first thought the receiver was forgotten, but it has is place under the batteries cover. The item was very shipped the same day as ordered and arrived exactly 2weeks later. I never had from dx.com this so quickly!!! The mouse is very responsive.... Read more

nice mouse( side view) label @ underside

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections