DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G370 Universal 1000dpi Optical Wireless USB Mouse - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
compact Average Resistente Good buy Nice design
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanaKr0n on 05/12/2015

Pros : it is small and can be a perfect companion to travel with your laptop. Cons : the batteries' room is a bit large so my batteries are moving inside and sometime electrical contacts are lost.

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 02/12/2015

Данная мышь хорошая, но мне больше понравилась модель Motospeed G350. В следующий раб буду брать именно её, мне больше под руку подходит. А эта можель одноцветная.

Motospeed G370 Motospeed G370

Impression:Отличная мышь;

0 0 1

• posted byDavidlag on 01/20/2015

IT works really well and you can just plug it in with no problems. However, it feels a bit massive compared to other products, so you need to get used to it. Still it's great value for money.

Impression:Resistente;

0 0 0

• posted by8932377 on 01/20/2015

Pros: It comes with batteries, it is easy to use and it works perfectly Cons: There is no really cons in this case

Impression:compact,Slim;

0 0 0

• posted bysankorn on 01/17/2015

I wasnt sure about the quality of the mouse, specially for thst price but I have to say that it's a great product. No estaba seguro sobre la calidad del producto teniendo en cuenta el precio, pero es un excelente producto en relación calidad precio. Muy recomendable.

Impression:compact,Confortable;

0 0 0

• posted byfarleyx on 11/10/2014

Pros: Super pratico com sistema inteligente para economia de pilhas, alcance de mais de 3 metros sem falhar, Contras: Mesmo tendo um sistema bom de economia de pilhas uma pilha alcalina dura de 30 a 45 dias conforme o uso. Comparando a um mouse microsoft que dura 60 a 70 dias , nao é tao comprar... Read more

Impression:Resistente,Preciso;

0 0 0

• posted byAllaerdpetter on 11/05/2014

Slim design and feels nice in hand. Batteries last a month of intense use. I have it about four months and still works fine! Good quality for this price.

Impression:compact,Slim;

0 0 0

• posted byuvnesh on 10/20/2014

It is a good buy as the product is very good for the price and works well too. I've had for sometime and I like it

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted bybaerd on 07/29/2014

Pros: - Cheap! - Works like every other wireless mouse that are $30 or more! - Automatically goes to "sleep mode", reactivate with a click of a button (my $60 work mouse doesn't have this). - Works very long on one battery. Cons: None. Seriously. Overall: If you need a wireless mouse, BUY THIS!... Read more

Impression:Nice design;

0 0 0

• posted bygermankupfer on 07/24/2014

Pros: It works everywhere, and I mean everywhere. You don't have to turn it off -it turns off on its own after a while of not using it, and to turn it on you just got to click any button. The receiver comes inside of the mouse (kinda hard to find how to open it at first, just slide the front to I... Read more

Just perfect Just perfect

Impression:Very good mouse;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere