DX » Community » Reviews » Jelly Lens Close Up Filter for Cell Phones and Compact Digital Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHEIMDAL13 on 10/07/2013

-The quality of the images is awesome! -The lens is very adhesive -Leaves no trace -Seems durable -Nice case to prevent dirt -Very very cheap -Could be from another color -Useless strap -The zoom could be greater but for that price you can not ask more When I bought this product I expected a bad quality ... Read more

Photo of a coin taken using the lens Photo of a lighter taken with the lens photo of an arduino taken with the lens

0 0 0

• posted byamrok on 08/20/2013

+ Helps greatly to shoot close-up + Well stick to the body of my retro smartphone + Done with the help of a huge number of pictures of insects, including through the glass + Delighted with the shots * If you wash with soap and water, as stated in the instructions, the adhesion is not lost. * No doubt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCamicita on 08/05/2013

Very cheap lens, works perfectly if you want to take pictures about 3-4cm far of the object. The quality at that distance is really good. It would be better if it allowed the camera to take good quality pictures in a distance of 20-25cm, since you have a greater view. The range of distance to take the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byankurtg on 07/04/2013

Great to see textures, detail in everyday objects. Images look fascinating. Works well. Inexpensive. Once this is on, shots at distances which are not up-close will become nearly impossible. So you will probably not keep it on too long. Phones will have some trouble focussing (up-close), so don't expect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalephei on 05/15/2013

Easy to use, good quality Not perfect quality, the glue seal tends to disconnect from phone. I bought this as a novelty for making some pictures, and it meets this purpose quite fine, the only problem is that the glue seal tends to disconnect after a while, but on the other hand it doesn't take long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlopgovorun on 05/15/2013

Perfect device! The lens very easy to use. Did not expect that using a mobile phone, you can get pictures of this quality. Molded quite reliably if the gel pad exposed to dust, it can be easy to wash - just have to wait until dries, so again firmly glued. There is a cap to cover the lens from dust and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 05/10/2013

This works , takes good macro pictures with fixed focus mobile phone camera. I was really impressed with such a cheap product. Exactly what i needed to take pictures of elecronics equipment sticerks for when i need to find a model of electronics parts in computer. The sticky part catches dust fast, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadibg1992 on 04/26/2013

it is one of the most interesting thing i met in this site.with this you can take unlarged scale pictures.you can see the smallest things clearly. i cant say nothing bad about it its so easy for using,just take off the cover and stick it with the help of silicon part of the object of all telephone , ... Read more

Testing Jelly Lens for iPhone 5 2 Testing Jelly Lens for iPhone 5 1 Testing Jelly Lens for iPhone 5 Testing Jelly Lens for iPhone 5 5 Testing Jelly Lens for iPhone 5 4 Testing Jelly Lens for iPhone 5 3 Testing Jelly Lens for iPhone 5

0 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 04/19/2013

- Small - has a strap to attache to phone or anything else so you don't loose it. - Has a cove for the sticky pert so it doesn't get dirty. - Works fine, there is a bit of the frame seen in the pictures ( see uploaded photos ) A very nice addition to any phone with fixed focus camera. there is a bit ... Read more

With the lense. With the lense. With the lense.

0 0 0

• posted byJorkapp on 04/07/2013

it works quite well. I love using it since I take a lot of close up pictures! its small and very portable. I keep it with me all the time when traveling for those spur of the moments pictures the jelly adhesive wasn't sticking well when I first got it. When I cleaned up the adhesive it was sticky but ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections