DX » Community » Reviews » Merdia QPYP04T2 Car Clip Mount Stand Cradle Suction Cup Holder for Iphone / Samsung + More - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakob2212 on 03/17/2014

This cheap holder does exactly what is says in the description. I have used it with Galaxy S4, Iphone 5s, Iphone 4s and even a small GPS. The clamp holds the device in a tight grip, even when the road is a bit bumpy. The suction cup has been attatched for more than 14 days and is still in place. It's really easy to use as well. It may get a little loose,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychico-rs on 12/31/2013

Built with good quality plastic; Well finished, no burrs; Rubber on the end of the fingers holds and avoid scratches on the smartphone; Suction cup holds well, even driving off-road. The angle can be adjusted by means of a screw between the holder clip and the suction cup. When driving over unpaved roads the screw loose and after some hours its possible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilank on 12/31/2013

Strong suction cup holds it firmly in place, even if the surface is slightly curved. The short arm means there is little vibration when the phone is in the holder. The grip is good and will fit any smartphone. The swivel allows you to hold the phone is any angle, which makes it very adaptable and convenient. The grip is strong so there's no danger of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaldzhiev on 12/15/2013

My HTC one X fits perfectly with it! No any kind of shaking and vibrating, or at least very small and unnoticeable ones! Can adjust it as you like. Perfect for the price! It holds the phone really strong and no way of dropping it. Smaller that other car mounts but still not bad from them at all! The ring that tightens the clamp was wind up on some angle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuleimanx on 11/19/2013

easy to to stick it on the wind screen it has a very good grip easy to fit your device in i use my iphone 5 and fits perfectly with no problem make sure you move the cover of the plastic bit very important very easy to move it around spin it have it landscape or straight the quality and the price for this is unbelievable really good quality and good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byobzelite on 10/08/2013

great clamp, holds my Galaxy S4 fine. strong grip. metal clamp. so much better than one of those holders with a flexi mount. virtually none, with the size of the s4 you have to open the clamp fully, so its a two handed operation. sometimes my cars harmonics must hit the perfect vibration because it sometimes vibrates, but i'll lay the blame of that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections