DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G101 Wireless USB 2.0 1000~1600dpi Optical Mouse - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Funcional Prático Good purchase Preciso Works outside the box
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNEITZEL92 on 11/26/2014

Mouse com alta precisão e um design diferenciado. Comunicação sem via Plug&Play com o PC Read more

Impression:Funcional,Prático,Preciso;

0 0 0

• posted byGuilherme5 on 10/23/2014

Pros: - Simple mouse, plug and play; - Driver installed automatically after plugging the USB adapter, no software installation was necessary; - It's very lightweight and slim, perfect for a laptop. It probably will fit in a notebook case without being squeezed; - It has and DPI button to increase and ... Read more

Impression:Good purchase ;

1 0 0

• posted byvladootz on 10/10/2014

Pros: I ordered this using my DX Points Very nice clean, sleek look All buttons are easy to press and access No compatibility issues; worked immediately after conecting it Comes with battery included Wireless receiver can be stored in the mouse and left attached to the computer/laptop, it's very discrete ... Read more

Impression:Works outside the box;

0 0 0

• posted byhighveen on 04/22/2014

Like the shape, very usefull and simple to use, just plug and play. works great with my laptop because I don't like to work with the touchpad, also I got this one for free with my DX points. on of button is placed on the right place, not in the battery compartment but on the bottom next to the battery'... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywilmarbastos on 04/16/2014

- Fit well in my hand - have nice click buttons - install not necessary, just plug & play (Win 8.1) - Battery included (2xAAA) - It's very usefull to notebooks when you don't like touchpad (like me) despite the delay of the post office, I have no cons until now I'm from Brazil, so the post office ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykirtar on 03/15/2014

*The design is very elegant. * Gives a very good feel to touch. * It is very nice. * It is very light. * Has a very good accuracy. *The cover that hides the place to insert the batteries and keep the wireless connector could be more manageable and easy to remove. It`s nice and I got it as a gift with ... Read more

Nice! Nice! Nice!

0 0 0

• posted bymcboom95 on 02/11/2014

Works great, silent buttons and scroll wheel which I really like. Feels and looks premium and has a high accuracy. The lid of the little compartment where the batteries and the receiver are stored is a little hard to open. However, the lid feels and looks really solid so I'm not really worried it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byczmax on 02/02/2014

nice design very flat silent button easy to use (Plug and play) battery in pack very sensitive too sensitive :-) For a good price you get a very sensitive mouse in a nice design. Sometimes it seems to me that it is too sensitive. Shoots even if it is 1 cm above the podložkou.Pri prolonged inactivity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisterMonkey on 02/01/2014

Sleek mouse, easy for traveling. Energy efficient because the mouse can be turned off when you're not using it. Receiver is hidden/stored inside the mouse. Due to the flat design it was a small adjustment using the mouse (fingers tend to be arched over the mouse instead of resting on it) but now I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymathcra on 12/16/2013

I've bought one of this mouse, and i have been using this gadget for 6 months. I also bought another one to my girlfriend and she loves it. Very nice and useful mouse. It's easy to use and works ok. It's a good choice because of the price and quality. It's a very good gadget! Sometimes the answer it'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections