DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G101 Wireless USB 2.0 1000~1600dpi Optical Mouse - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Funcional Prático Good purchase Preciso Pleasantly Satisfied.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVanreal on 12/15/2014

Normal mouse, though small for my hand. Made of plastic blister, as fingerprints get. Scroll function nice, liked, smooth and almost silent. Will be a good gift any women. Read more

Motospeed G101 Wireless USB 2.0 1000~1600dpi Optical Mouse - Black (2 x AAA)

Impression:Funcional,Good purchase ;

0 0 0

• posted byruni1024 on 12/14/2014

Pros: This mouse has a very sleek body and fits ver well in my small hand. It does seem to have a sleep function which is great because I leave it on my desk and forget to turn it off when I go into a meeting and don't take it with me. It is very light and doesn't really feel all that cheap. Cons: There ... Read more

Impression:Pleasantly Satisfied.;

0 0 1

• posted bythstmail on 12/09/2014

Mouse muito bom. ganhei com os pontos do dx. Ainda não sei sobre a duração da pilha mas o mouse pra mim é bem confortavel. Read more

Impression:Funcional,Good purchase ,Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeGramari on 12/04/2014

Pros. Small, slin and confortable. Cons. Not It is a good mouse, very confortable, works fine and looks like resistent. Read more

Impression:Funcional,Good purchase ,Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byrios1975 on 11/27/2014

The product has been replaced by my DX points. It did not work on the first connection on the PC. After Windows Update got download the drives and it worked. The product is OK and works all right. The major problem was the delay to receive: more than 4 months waiting! I do not even believe that it would ... Read more

Impression:Good purchase ;

0 0 0

• posted byNEITZEL92 on 11/26/2014

Mouse com alta precisão e um design diferenciado. Comunicação sem via Plug&Play com o PC Read more

Impression:Funcional,Prático,Preciso;

0 0 0

• posted byGuilherme5 on 10/23/2014

Pros: - Simple mouse, plug and play; - Driver installed automatically after plugging the USB adapter, no software installation was necessary; - It's very lightweight and slim, perfect for a laptop. It probably will fit in a notebook case without being squeezed; - It has and DPI button to increase and ... Read more

Impression:Good purchase ;

1 0 0

• posted byvladootz on 10/10/2014

Pros: I ordered this using my DX Points Very nice clean, sleek look All buttons are easy to press and access No compatibility issues; worked immediately after conecting it Comes with battery included Wireless receiver can be stored in the mouse and left attached to the computer/laptop, it's very discrete ... Read more

Impression:Works outside the box;

0 0 0

• posted byhighveen on 04/22/2014

Like the shape, very usefull and simple to use, just plug and play. works great with my laptop because I don't like to work with the touchpad, also I got this one for free with my DX points. on of button is placed on the right place, not in the battery compartment but on the bottom next to the battery'... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywilmarbastos on 04/16/2014

- Fit well in my hand - have nice click buttons - install not necessary, just plug & play (Win 8.1) - Battery included (2xAAA) - It's very usefull to notebooks when you don't like touchpad (like me) despite the delay of the post office, I have no cons until now I'm from Brazil, so the post office ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections