DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G101 Wireless USB 2.0 1000~1600dpi Optical Mouse - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhighveen on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Like the shape, very usefull and simple to use, just plug and play. works great with my laptop because I don't like to work with the touchpad, also I got this one for free with my DX points. on of button is placed on the right place, not in the battery compartment but o... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywilmarbastos on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fit well in my hand - have nice click buttons - install not necessary, just plug & play (Win 8.1) - Battery included (2xAAA) - It's very usefull to notebooks when you don't like touchpad (like me) Cons:despite the delay of the post office, I have no cons until now... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykirtar on 03/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*The design is very elegant. * Gives a very good feel to touch. * It is very nice. * It is very light. * Has a very good accuracy. Cons:*The cover that hides the place to insert the batteries and keep the wireless connector could be more manageable and easy to r... Read more

Nice! Nice! Nice!
    0 0
  • posted bymcboom95 on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works great, silent buttons and scroll wheel which I really like. Feels and looks premium and has a high accuracy. Cons:The lid of the little compartment where the batteries and the receiver are stored is a little hard to open. However, the lid feels and looks really soli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byczmax on 02/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice design very flat silent button easy to use (Plug and play) battery in pack very sensitive Cons:too sensitive :-) OtherThoughts:For a good price you get a very sensitive mouse in a nice design. Sometimes it seems to me that it is too sensitive. Shoots even if it is 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisterMonkey on 02/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sleek mouse, easy for traveling. Energy efficient because the mouse can be turned off when you're not using it. Receiver is hidden/stored inside the mouse. Due to the flat design it was a small adjustment using the mouse (fingers tend to be arched over the mouse instead... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathcra on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought one of this mouse, and i have been using this gadget for 6 months. I also bought another one to my girlfriend and she loves it. Very nice and useful mouse. It's easy to use and works ok. It's a good choice because of the price and quality. It's a v... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections