DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G101 Wireless USB 2.0 1000~1600dpi Optical Mouse - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byx22roma on 07/16/2015

хорошая мышь

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBarretJB on 06/22/2015

Pros: Cheap, Thin Cons: Quality

0 0 0

• posted bysiemka on 05/26/2015

Pros: Really good using with laptop, just plug the receiver and you good to go, you don't need to worry about the wires. Battery lasts plenty of time ( i change maybe once in a month). Cons: First few days edges was pretty sharp, but now they are kind a nice, and mouse stays in a hand perfectly.

0 0 0

• posted byVictorNandi on 05/21/2015

item number 228913 has not been received

0 0 0

• posted by8808677 on 05/14/2015

Pros: Nice design and quality. It is cheap. Cons: Doesn't work correctly. Mouse is moving and disappearing all the time. I can't use this. But it was cheap, so maybe I order a new one and hope that I was having only bad luck with this one.

0 0 0

• posted byericklp on 05/12/2015

Pros: Cheap Cheap Cheap Cheap Cheap Cheap Cheap Cheap. Battery lasts forever, turns itself of after a while. Really really good. Cons: None, you should buy it right now. A mus have.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byanaKr0n on 05/04/2015

Pros : Great mouse. Small mouse. Fit well your palm. your wrist is not to foldedso you can use it as long as you need. A really good product Cons : nothing about it. A really good product

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydebozh1 on 04/14/2015

Price is good for that well designed mouse. There is a button with sensivity regulation + rubber wheell. Very convinient to use. Good stuff.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bychstep on 04/09/2015

Excelente calidad y desempeño...fucniona muy bien en toda superficie

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byismaelcompeti on 04/06/2015

Pros: The quality of this built is generally very good (although the battery cover is its weak point, I think it will break out there), touching the very soft buttons plus it makes no noise and is very accurate in their movements. The batteries last a long time. Cons: The battery compartment is /... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere