DX » Community » Reviews » Titanium Alloy Pressure Reduction Necklace Pendant (Blade)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by acarus on 06/18/2013

Pros: Nice looking pedant. Goes well with a punk look. Cons: This is not actually made from Titanium. I analysed it briefly (using a x-ray fluorescence spectrometer) and it is stainless steel. Most likely 316 stainless steel. The loop for the necklace is a bit rough so it will tear up a string type necklace. I had to sand down the inside to mak... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Crazybulkin on 01/31/2013

Pros: -Very Cheap!!! -Very nice size. -Looks like real blade. -Great neclase for heavy music listeners. -Great to go with concerts with it. Cons: Cons: - Does not have the chain. - Its little too small.. OtherThoughts: Buy it if you're planning on using it. I can't really see any other areas of use for it other than as a piece of jewellery. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BogdanMorgun on 09/19/2012

Pros: The quality with which it was made is very good. In one side the pendant is very bright and the other side is dull. I hope to keep the brightness over time. As for the size for me is the perfect size, just that I need to find a slightly smaller collar. Cons: The edges are blunt, poorly finished. With little investment manual, could have t... Read more

11 0
  • posted by rimasd on 06/26/2011

Pros: -Very Cheap!!! -Very nice size. -Looks like real blade. -Great neclase for heavy music listeners. -Great to go with concerts with it. Cons: - Does not have the chain. -Maybe little bit cheapy made... OtherThoughts: -I lost it somwhere :,( maybe one day I am going to buy another one. -Could be with the chain. -Maybe you could use this thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by markkuus on 12/16/2010

Pros: Pros: - Its really nice and good sized! - Really cool and good realistic looking blade :) - It isnt sharp so you cant hurt yourself even accidentally. - The price is GOOD! - Its hard so i dont think it would broke. - I got a chain for this and it was easy to put in. :) Cons: Cons: - Does not have the chain. - Its little too small.. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lillnoesse on 12/10/2010

Pros: *Good look *Not sharp, no risk to hurt yourself accidentally. *Two sides with different surface, gives you two different looks. Cons: *The loop is not properly fastened to the pendant *How is this pressure reducing? OtherThoughts: When I bought this pendant, I thought it would be cool to use as a necklace. I was later informed by my frien... Read more

0 0
  • posted by antareschan on 11/10/2010

Pros: This charm is almost as big as the real thing, and beware: a lot of stupid people will ask if it's real. As someone else said, one side is polished while the other is not, and you can chose between more realistic or jewelery-like looks. It's also quite thick, so I'm expecting it not to get damaged easily. Cons: Doesn't come with a chain,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PROCALIBER on 08/09/2010

Pros: There is an item well done, considering that is a decorative artifact. Punk, but the chroming was well done, giving it an aspect of value. Cons: The edges are blunt, poorly finished. With little investment manual, could have the ends beveled, simulating the thin wire from the edge of original razor . OtherThoughts: Punk style indeed, some... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SuspiciousFile on 07/05/2010

Pros: The quality with which it was made is very good. In one side the pendant is very bright and the other side is dull. I hope to keep the brightness over time. As for the size for me is the perfect size, just that I need to find a slightly smaller collar. Cons: Some tips can cut. OtherThoughts: I think the earring and the necklace should com... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections