DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo RF-602/C 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaparo on 11/24/2013

its perfect for canon 550d and external manual flash. Sync perfect at 1 / 200 s all shoots. can be used to trigger studio flash cable with accompanying. another cable could also be used as a remote trigger. It has a very long range. In open field you can shoot up to a distance of fifty yards. walls in places without direct vision I have reached the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokamor on 11/23/2013

Shoots every time, Great price I primarily use it for outdoor On-Location studio sessions, Attach this remote to you external flash add an umbrella and poof you are ready to take amazing pics, Cant leave home with out it !!! Actually there really is NONE..... seriously I cant believe that you didn't buy it yet? what are you waiting for DEALEXTREME Has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoojay on 11/12/2013

Shoots every time, Great price I primarily use it for outdoor On-Location studio sessions, Attach this remote to you external flash add an umbrella and poof you are ready to take amazing pics, Cant leave home with out it !!! Actually there really is NONE..... seriously I cant believe that you didn't buy it yet? what are you waiting for DEALEXTREME Has ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections