DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo RF-602/C 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Calidad COMPATIBILIDAD
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9115581 on 04/13/2015

Muy buen articulo cumple su función ,la compatibilidad es muy bueno y fácil de manejar,la construcción de ellos son de calidad aceptable .

Impression:Calidad,COMPATIBILIDAD;

0 0 0

• posted byploure on 11/07/2014

Never misses a shot. Used it in a Canon G1X and a Canon SL1. Great price and works for at least 20 meters distance. Keep in mind that only works in manual mode. No TTL. Either you read the light it supplies or go on trying until you get the correct exposure.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bymaparo on 11/24/2013

its perfect for canon 550d and external manual flash. Sync perfect at 1 / 200 s all shoots. can be used to trigger studio flash cable with accompanying. another cable could also be used as a remote trigger. It has a very long range. In open field you can shoot up to a distance of fifty in places... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokamor on 11/23/2013

Shoots every time, Great price I primarily use it for outdoor On-Location studio sessions, Attach this remote to you external flash add an umbrella and poof you are ready to take amazing pics, Cant leave home with out it !!! Actually there really is NONE..... seriously I cant believe that you buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoojay on 11/12/2013

Shoots every time, Great price I primarily use it for outdoor On-Location studio sessions, Attach this remote to you external flash add an umbrella and poof you are ready to take amazing pics, Cant leave home with out it !!! Actually there really is NONE..... seriously I cant believe that you buy... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere