DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Aluminum Alloy Monopod w/ Tripod Mount Adapter for GoPro HD Hero 2 / 3 / 3+ / SJ4000
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygertvanw on 06/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This product is perfect to use with the new GoPro Hero 3+ - Easy to use - Very lightweight product which makes it easy to travel with Cons:- Long delivery time (18 days) - No product-specific cons, which means it is a good product! OtherThoughts:- I like taking pictures... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmontoya3 on 06/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality of the materials is great. The monopod feels solid and lightweight enough to extend if fully and still be able to carry it with the momentum it creates. The grip feels great too and the tightening bolts for the GoPro give you enough confidence to go crazy wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreewn on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product seems pretty sturdy. When the arm is extended it does not feel loose but rather tight which is good. The clamp where the gopro goes seems to be in place and appears to have a good grip on the gopro so no worries about loosing your camera with a lot of action... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgkisling on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality, works fine using my gopro Hero 3, very light weight even when is fully opened... the camera doesn't twist when it is fully extended ((( THIS IS THE BEST ))).... I used it with my other camera, only need to remove the gopro connector and is done... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytalkaplan on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, works ok using gopro Hero 3 Black Edition with a case, surprisingly compact in contrary to it's size while fully extended. The gopro connector can be removed and the monopod can be used with any other pocket camera on the market using the standard... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymapavel on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good to use! when extended it's 1,1m (3ft 7") is enough to have a good panoramic view, and when its retracted is small enough to be stores in a drawer. very light and good alluminum alloy. I1ve used it in salt water and did'nt have any problem. good grip Cons:... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykeiniti on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This retractable tripod is very good to use! The photos comes with a totally diferents angles! It's very funny to use! It's retractable, light and easy to use! Works great with crowd selfies shot! Cons:A little hard to retract. And when you expands all the way, the trip... Read more

5 1
  • posted bymposchl on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This monopod is stiff although it does not seem - it is small when retracted, but quite amazingly long (~100cm) when extended. It is also little enough, that it can be simply inserted into pocket etc., so you can take it everywhere you want. It is very good qual... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjo01se on 10/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exactly to description, easy to mount GoPRO. Expand is hard and in my opinion is good if you want to take pictures and films in vertical position. I will use in extreme sports and his characteristics are useful. Cons:None at all. Only that is a heavy product whe... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections