DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Aluminum Alloy Monopod w/ Tripod Mount Adapter for GoPro HD Hero 2 / 3 / 3+ / SJ4000
  • 5 star 49 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excelente excellent nice Useful Ótimo
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydammsugare@hotmail.com on 08/31/2014

For that price its very good, it a great deal. Is originally for normal digital cameras, they just throw in a extra gopro gaget so that you can but it on. Thats very nice! The handstrap is a bit to small(having problem to fit my hand), might be that i have Viking-hands and they are big compared to chines. The metall is not the best quality, it will ... Read more

Got more then i expected. It can also be used for normal digital cameras.

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byjarryp on 08/28/2014

This mount adapter is right what you expect. Its easy to use and cheap helpful stuff for your GoPro. I used it on my holiday and I have no problem and all time worked as I expected. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0
  • posted bysmccosta on 08/28/2014

its a good item, nice to use. not the best material i recomende for the price Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0
  • posted byjppereirajr on 08/28/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted bylionelrobine on 08/27/2014

tres bon produit et a l'air de bonne qualite :) very nice... thank you DX Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted byEZANARDI on 08/27/2014

Pros: excelent price, good product, easy to use. Good quality Cons: very short handle Read more

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0
  • posted bygary187 on 08/27/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaoet on 08/27/2014

pros: camera attaches correctly to the mount, no problems at all, camera never fell and has a good length. had a euro-trip with this and it was ok all trip long cons: unfortunately althou the camera sticks well, sometime you are trying to take a picture and the monopod looses a little and camera ends facing down and sometimes it's really hard to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetallord86 on 08/27/2014

Pros: Very well built Monopod, nothing too different from an original or known brand one for GoPro. It's very long, and also feels firm. Easy to use and light weight. Cons: No cons until now. Really a Bang for the Buck, even more when comparing to others expensive brands. Read more

Impression:Well Built and Rugged;

0 0
  • posted byaluiza on 08/27/2014

produto tem otima qualidade, eu recomendo sua compra, custou aprox 20 reais, no meu pais é vendido por 120,00. Produto forte e durável Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections