DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E06 SSC-W42180U HA-III 170-Lumen LED Flashlight (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKierovNick on 01/31/2013

Ability to detach the middle part and make it shorter is pretty neat, when you need to reach to small closed spaces, as it still gives enough light to do anything. Good quality build, fits everywhere, works well. If you care about esthetics, flashlight have two different kinds of red, but that's only problem if you try to get same color as your purse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNumpad42 on 08/18/2012

It is pretty bright for its size. It is red :) and the color doesnt scratch off easily. It takes standard batteries. It is pretty small and has a clip. Button feels sturdy and always works. It is very small.. I put it somewhere and cant find it now.. that might be a "con" of myself and not the flashlight ;) only 1 mode There are tons of Flashlights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashin on 04/23/2010

great little light. tank007 is really buildin' some decent stuff. knockin' on romisens door a little bit. nice red finish is a good one for an emergancy kit, or if your're just sick of black ones. everything fits well. it is very bright. i had forgotten how WHITE the beam is from an ssc u-bin emitter. wow. fits very nicely in the front pocket of my ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGoury on 01/20/2010

its bright enough for $14 well built its RED! it works! well, it just good and heap chinese flashlight it can light dark room or dark street or something else dark it works with 1 aaa or 2aaa or even with 1 lithium aaa so nya (=^_^=) (it can be shortened by unscrewin part of tube so it becomes very tiny one) it bright enough to blind someone here is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAfhavemann on 01/06/2010

If you buy this light then get #26989 as well. This one has an SSC emitter and #26989 (single cell) has a Q3-WC. Since all of the parts are interchangeable between them, you can assemble the various parts to get a choice of an SSC or Q3 emitter, either 1 or 2 batteries. Putting the Q3 from #22989 on the 2 cell body give great throw. The black versions ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byInktattoo on 07/21/2009

vest-pocket and powerful, from do not believe, thoughtlessly and it has an excellent design, comfortable clip for the wall, an excellent considered affair its price. An excellent idea gives for my mama that it has the horror of the |black| out in |ascenzore|. Now it is feel more sure. After hour of operation it warm up a short while and it decreases ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byindask8 on 07/04/2009

-Uses two AAA, very common batteries on my country, easy to find, easy to use, and still powerful. -Very bright, more than the previous TANK I bought (because of the two aaa but not only). -Very very well built. -R.E.D ! :-p -No cons. -This is my third flashlight from DX, and also the most powerful one, RC-G2 shot it's beam more far, but this tank lights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreeflow on 07/03/2009

Love this flashlight...was really shocked how bright this 2xAAA light was. I really wasn't expecting it to keep up with larger 2xAA lights but it's very bright!! I can usually find something to really dislike in almost any light but I'm pretty pleased with this one and can't say much. Size of an average pen...maybe slight fatter and very light. Has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byindask8 on 05/21/2009

-Red color!!! -Stylus shape. -Great wide white beam, goes pretty far. -Diameter is the same than TK-701. -Uses two AAA, easy to find. -Clicky switch, works well. -Excellent price. -Very well built (like all the tank flashlights). -I'm still searching... -Received this one yesterday, tried it at night, I was pretty impressed by the quality of the beam.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections