DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-008 Recoil Thrower Cree Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A)
  • 5 star 15 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysakachispas on 07/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent built quality,light weight,easy to use and this light is the daddy of the throw,plus you can't beat dx price you wont get anything better under $50 Cons:3 modes not really a con but a 1 mode might be usefull, not really a con either but it is a thrower nothin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfdaniel on 03/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Range of the beam is simply amazing for the size of the flashlight + Compact + Good price Cons:- LED has a blueish tint - Square-shaped beam - Not very polyvalent - Threadings are a bit rough, screwing them is not very fluid OtherThoughts:I would have find m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaaJau on 01/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It looks very good and qualitative! (looks like a steel) * O-rings are everywhere where needed. * Slightly brighter than C30 or X2000. * Q5 emitter with a nice white light (not bluish) * Hot-spot is a more even than zoomable flashlights hot-spot (does not look like proj... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymameluco on 12/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. It has a decent price (not cheap but decent). 2. Its 3 modes: lo/hi/strobe 3. Throw is quite impressive, over 120 meters in total darkness. 4. White light, not blueish as many others here. Cons:1. Has many artifacts. 2. Led wasnt correctly aligned. 3. There were no t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuebecer on 10/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-produces an intense beam with far throw -considering its output, this torch is lightweight! -solid construction and cool design -low and high setting nice(also stobe, but not a plus, for me anyways) Cons:its hard on batteries after continious use at high setting (30min... Read more

0 0
  • posted byariesarietis on 10/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very tight Beam! I also had the oportunity to compare it with the SKU 18844 UltraFire UF-007 and I would say they are absolutly the SAME bright and tight beamed. (I'll post pictures) Good construction and light for a 18650 powered. Cons:The 3-Mode! If you take l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFLjunkie on 09/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very, Very bright. Tight focused beam. Good feel in the hand. Long run time on a single charge on rechargeable 18650. Nice glass front lens. Cons:Finicky on batteries. Mine ran OK on 123a's, likes 18650's better. It would NOT turn on when the battery was first installed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenatofuzz on 09/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:incredibly powerful. Good construction. A very good surprise. the light is concentraded and it does go far. aluminum body. Very good to ride your bik with and having it in your car. I am very satisfied with this buying! I am almost reaching the 500 characters...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeloi8 on 09/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Update to previous review- The light output was pretty low when I wrote my previous review, since then I bought some new batteries from DX (sku.20392) to replace the very cheap UltraFire ones I had and found that with the new batteries the torch is quite a bit brighter,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvickers214 on 08/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well its a very nice looking flashlight, even if it is not the same as the one pictured here!please see other comments Cons:LED sitting at bad angle on emitter arm, no memory on the 3!!!!!!! modes it has and it says it is a 1 mode, i hate strobes and why do you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections