DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-008 Recoil Thrower 230-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q5-WC (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysakachispas on 07/28/2012

excellent built quality,light weight,easy to use and this light is the daddy of the throw,plus you can't beat dx price you wont get anything better under $50 3 modes not really a con but a 1 mode might be usefull, not really a con either but it is a thrower nothin else if you need a flood light this ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfdaniel on 03/09/2011

+ Range of the beam is simply amazing for the size of the flashlight + Compact + Good price - LED has a blueish tint - Square-shaped beam - Not very polyvalent - Threadings are a bit rough, screwing them is not very fluid I would have find more ergonomical to have a driver that switch between modes only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaaJau on 01/07/2011

* It looks very good and qualitative! (looks like a steel) * O-rings are everywhere where needed. * Slightly brighter than C30 or X2000. * Q5 emitter with a nice white light (not bluish) * Hot-spot is a more even than zoomable flashlights hot-spot (does not look like projection of emitter) * Package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymameluco on 12/11/2010

1. It has a decent price (not cheap but decent). 2. Its 3 modes: lo/hi/strobe 3. Throw is quite impressive, over 120 meters in total darkness. 4. White light, not blueish as many others here. 1. Has many artifacts. 2. Led wasnt correctly aligned. 3. There were no thermal paste in the led. 4. Stock driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuebecer on 10/12/2010

-produces an intense beam with far throw -considering its output, this torch is lightweight! -solid construction and cool design -low and high setting nice(also stobe, but not a plus, for me anyways) its hard on batteries after continious use at high setting (30min) intesity dimishes fast afterwards.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byariesarietis on 10/04/2010

Very tight Beam! I also had the oportunity to compare it with the SKU 18844 UltraFire UF-007 and I would say they are absolutly the SAME bright and tight beamed. (I'll post pictures) Good construction and light for a 18650 powered. The 3-Mode! If you take less than 20sec in on-off-on it will change mode.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFLjunkie on 09/25/2010

Very, Very bright. Tight focused beam. Good feel in the hand. Long run time on a single charge on rechargeable 18650. Nice glass front lens. Finicky on batteries. Mine ran OK on 123a's, likes 18650's better. It would NOT turn on when the battery was first installed so I had to tighten the head assembly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenatofuzz on 09/02/2010

incredibly powerful. Good construction. A very good surprise. the light is concentraded and it does go far. aluminum body. Very good to ride your bik with and having it in your car. I am very satisfied with this buying! I am almost reaching the 500 characters... I will have to think it over. Compra muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeloi8 on 09/01/2010

Update to previous review- The light output was pretty low when I wrote my previous review, since then I bought some new batteries from DX (sku.20392) to replace the very cheap UltraFire ones I had and found that with the new batteries the torch is quite a bit brighter, probably 10-20% brighter. Same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickers214 on 08/31/2010

Well its a very nice looking flashlight, even if it is not the same as the one pictured here!please see other comments LED sitting at bad angle on emitter arm, no memory on the 3!!!!!!! modes it has and it says it is a 1 mode, i hate strobes and why do you need a low mode on a thrower? It is silver not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections