Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great value, great throw, well made light

posted by Fenring on 02/09/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Wow, this torch really throws a long way! The beam is just like an aspheric - you get the square shape of the LED projected onto your target. I got this light for mounting on a rifle - it's great for that! You can easily identify and shoot a target at over 100 metres with this light. It throws a good 50% further than my smooth reflector Eagletac T100C2. Build quality is quite good - though the O rings are a bit small and fragile - the front one tore when I removed the head to grease the threads (which are dry as delivered) Runtime is great - over three hours no problems on a single Ultrafire 18650. The light looks great and feels great in the hand. Switch works just fine.

A momentary switch would be nice, and mine's missing the GITD spot on the front of the LED mount (no big deal...)

This light is exceptional value and does what it's supposed to - throws a long, tight beam and has a good runtime.

Post comment

DX Everywhere