• 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great value, great throw, well made light

posted by Fenring on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Wow, this torch really throws a long way! The beam is just like an aspheric - you get the square shape of the LED projected onto your target. I got this light for mounting on a rifle - it's great for that! You can easily identify and shoot a target at over 100 metres with this light. It throws a good 50% further than my smooth reflector Eagletac T100C2. Build quality is quite good - though the O rings are a bit small and fragile - the front one tore when I removed the head to grease the threads (which are dry as delivered) Runtime is great - over three hours no problems on a single Ultrafire 18650. The light looks great and feels great in the hand. Switch works just fine.

Cons:

A momentary switch would be nice, and mine's missing the GITD spot on the front of the LED mount (no big deal...)

Bottomline:

This light is exceptional value and does what it's supposed to - throws a long, tight beam and has a good runtime.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections