DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E06 SSC-W42180U HA-III 170-Lumen LED Flashlight (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBloob416 on 11/06/2013

-Fairly bright for a 2 aaa penlight (has more of a flood type beam, good for indoors use) -anodizing is sleek and attractive, although may scratch with prolonged use -Low riding clip completely conceals the flashlight when clipped to your pants -very lightweight and unobtrusive -although pocket clip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshulenkov on 02/22/2013

Great quality flashlight. Highly recommend for everyday use. It is small and handy. Will be good if don't need big-power flashlight, but need good and practice thing. Can work on 1 AAA battery. ???????? ???????, ?????? ? ???????. ?? ???? ? ??????? ????-???????. ?? ?????? ?????? ???????. ? ????????, ?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtakS on 02/13/2013

Is quite short to be 2xAAA, others 2xAAA may be longer You can run it with 2xAAA NiMh or alcaline, 1AAA even NiMH, or 1x10450 LiIon or LiFePo4. Is quite difficult not to found at least one battery for this. With only 1 battery is really short. SSC led appears to be as bright as one R5 whith the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMHDaren on 08/24/2012

- Very bright - Small and about the size of a pen, easy to clip on your shirt - Good battery life - Strong build. Already 1 year old, still functioning flawlessly - Too bright than I expected. I was actually looking for a pen torch to exam pupillary reflexes but this one is just too bright to shine into ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bystefanj on 10/22/2011

1 AAA or 2 AAA or 1 LiO 10440 You pick your battery type this light will do it. Great build quality. Great finish (hope it holds up). First class knurling. Great strong penclip. THe pen clip is going to wear the finish. Its a great clip but it puts a lot of pressure on the body so when you take it apart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblindnick on 06/19/2011

Goodness build. Aluminum body, real aluminum reflector and mineral glass. Water proof. Spring on plus contact. Metal button. Hard anodized coated. Extended tube for second cell. Clip. Small size. Universal power supply (1 or 2 AAA batteries). No spring on minus contact – light can twinkle. Soft and unreliable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythevodokotlic on 09/16/2010

- tough body - metal clip - slim & light - cheap - adequate illumination - awesome modular design (single or double AAA) - battery loading system is wierd (spring is in the front, at the head of the light, but the cells are still put in the usual manner, ie. + side of the cell goes in first) - clicky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoondongle1723 on 05/19/2010

* Can use 2xAAA, 1xAAA, or 1x10440. * Clip is secure, and removable. * Decent brightness. * Good knurling and finish. * Very pocketable. * Can tailstand. * Current regulation is a bit low...I'd rather see more light with a smaller runtime. Even with that, the current is a bit higher than rated...I measured ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFenki on 02/07/2010

For a pen sized light, it's really bight - but sure not 170 lumens (maybe with a LiIon rechageable - but they are just ordered). Very handy and all workday in my shirt pocket, next to the ballpen. I reduced the light to 1 AAA (1 AAA size tube can just be unscrewed). There's just a small reduction in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypretol on 01/20/2010

One of the best AAA lights on DX. 1. Well made 2. Small 3. Very nice on-off tail click (rare in single AAA battery flashlights) 4. Is almost as bright on single AAA as it is on 2 AAA (this is AWESOME - because the second battery is giving you longetivity, and the regulator is doing its job). I've tested ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections