DX » Community » Reviews » OEM Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W 28-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySJurisic on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful gadget. Strong light. Nice design. Good quality. It looks more expensive than it is. The light turns on rotation. The light that gives is much stronger than a much larger flashlights give. Cons:When charging red light is illuminated, but I think it's maybe a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycabeelo on 11/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a great build quality, and is excellent for keeping in the car, very useful... the price if fair too... it recharges really fast, and the battery least very well Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:it really saves you if your car breaks, or if you just lost something unde... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydodgy41 on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great size, great price Strong build and looks great in my car. very handing to leave in the cigarette lighter, to know you always have a ready charged torch about! Cons:Nothing really, but would be handy to have a different light to show show when fully charged, The re... Read more

0 1
  • posted byalegaba1 on 06/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong light. Easy to operate. It is cheap. Several colors available. It is robust. Excellent quality. Always handy at the car. Get straight into the cigarette plug. Looks great. Cons:Nothing serious. The red light when charging might be a too strong... but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrywall on 12/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is pretty bright and handy to have ready to use when needed. Also it is a great size for hiding in your bung if you need to sneak it in somewhere or if you just don't have any pockets. Cons:It seems to have a three position switch but it does not tell what... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenyayah on 04/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of metal. Build quality is very very good! You can use it with any standard car socket or cigarette lighter. It has high-capacity accumulator and it is enough for long lightning. You should switch the ring in one of three states: -Charging -Off -On While... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuanako on 04/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have more of this flashlights in different colours but this is my favourite one. It is made from solid anodiced aluminium in grey colour. I have it in my car's lighter socket and I always have a fully charged torch when I need it. The light is ok. This is an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoach46 on 11/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great idea if it worked as advertised. Cons:Doesnt fit properly in any of my vehicles. Powerport style sockets are waaaay too big and will only set you up to blow fuses. My Toyota lighter sockets fit fine but the lighter has no retention device built into it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 11/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its well made and looks nice. Great idea. Cons:Doesn't fit tightly, only my cars that have vertically facing cigarette lighter sockets where able to constantly charge this. Beam has a blue outer beam with a yellow inner. LED and lens not a great combination, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhannupy on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small size and very bright light, When charging there are indicator "ring" that turns red. The body is well made. Cons:The size is even too small. When I plug it to my car's extension socket it's too loose, (altought it gets charged), the diameter is m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections