DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Neckband Anti-noise Throat Sense Air Conducting PTT Headphone w/ Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPsyCoWiLL on 07/04/2014

I bought several of these for my team to communicate on airsoft games. The first impression is that the neckpiece is too small for our neck, although unless you have a tree trunk neck, it will fit confortably. The conducting tube is easily adjusted to your ear and it comes with an extra earpice in case you need. The PTT button has a very nice cord length ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoronico on 11/10/2013

Great fit and very comfortable. Works perfectly with the PX777 Radio. The clarity of the mic is great and sound in the earpiece of flawless. I have used many radios in the last 15 years and this has proven to be well worth the money! None to be seen as of yet. Perfect for war game and milsim. Great product for the price with great quality. I would highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfandriod26 on 11/02/2013

Very sensitive. Not to big. I have a very big neck 44cm - 19 inches. I thought that this thing would not work. But it made the other guys on my local repeater jealous when i tested it. Monitored my own audio on another little handie and it was fine. This little thing sits just in front of my jugular below my jaw. But it still works. And its comfortable.... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections