DX » Community » Reviews » V27D-T1 0.56" 3-Digital LED Voltmeter - Black (DC 3.2~30V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysimontu on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small but useful meter . Cons:..................................... OtherThoughts:................................................ . Bottomline:I prefer to have this kind a voltmeter, but with LCD not LED. . Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsemtp on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to install. Just cut the hole in your location. Plug the small plug into the back, then wire it up. I ran mine through a momentary switch. I checked it against my own meter and it comes out exact. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Great for any project. I didn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuildDX on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is cheap, build quality is very good. The LEDs are bright. It'll serve it's purpose very well made. The price is cheap, build quality is very good. The LEDs are bright. It'll serve it's purpose very well made. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Good deal! Absolut... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenz707 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it's supposed to do, display is bright red and easy to see, measurments are correct. It's made out of solid black neat plastic. Cons:Not any that I could think of, maybe only the packing in what it comes. OtherThoughts:Comes in a plastic bag, without manual (can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanuhe on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good precision, Big numbers with good luminosity. Great price for it. Cons:No insulation, cant work in dusty/wet environment, short wiring. OtherThoughts:Could be resin sealed so it could work outside. Did it on mine with clear epoxi to install it on a naked m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodserling on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great buy! The display is extra crisp, clear and bright red. The construction is solid and it will last a long time with proper use and care. The circuit board looks like a high quality printed circuit board and it has good solder joints, not flimsy li... Read more

4 0
  • posted bysorin69 on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. It does what is suppose to do. It comes packed in a bag without any manual. The brightness is just right and filter in top gives it a nice tint. Very easy to modify to cover the whole range from 0 to 30V and that makes it a nice voltmeter for a home made... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections