Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrakiN on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a very good built material. It's very good for any kind of travelers! Has all the entrances to the most countries in the world. I tested for US and Brazilian plugs. Did not test for the rest. Cons:The package was really bad, I mean, there was only a bubbl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plugs in and works, Must have in your travel pouch. and also good to have incase you get sent a eroupe or some other BS plug in Cons:I would prefer if it was black, then I would have a phone, charger, cable that match, now I look silly. But seriously I dont ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbarbiani on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good product. easy to use . adaptor to use in many countries. very useful to trip. Cons:from china to argentina more than 1 month shipment Very nice product - shipmentt ok you're eligible to received bonus DX points OtherThoughts:ok . buy in DX is very simple and easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNano23 on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great to have. i'm using it a lot. You can use it for many countries around the world, and is easy to use. It help me a lot in my travelings. it works and i try it in Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia. Cons:No one. I never had any problem to connect it. It still clean... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemersonjacob on 10/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact Ease of use The tilting of flat pins to facilitate more countries Cons:While unlocking need to be careful (especially with kids) as the spring effect is very fast. Europe plug seems to be flimsier, but seems no issues. OtherThoughts:For EUROPE plug, inclusion of d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenmcfa on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Adapts anything to anything else, a truly universal adapter. Surge protected for your safety. Cheap! The bottom has a UK-style 3-prong plug, with a powerful spring loaded catch. Once deployed you can lock the metal pins in place. The middle prong (earth) is plastic as thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreAlex on 08/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can adapt all plug type in all wall socket type, even brazilian plug. Cons:A little big. Sometimes the box occupies the space of other wall sockets. Some connectors are locked inside the device and just pushing a button they quick jump out, but putting they back in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickmiraldo on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Universal, one size fits all! Can't be any easier to use. Has a power led to indicate it's working properly. Fits everywhere, haha! Very light, easy to carry anywhere. Cons:It may be big and block a nearby outlet, if your outlets are too close to each other. B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklownz on 07/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good small size - folds into a cube shape when not in use (which all the plug ends are inside). - Durable - Fits most wall outlets Cons:- Size of the plug can make access to some power points difficult (e.g. airline lounge where the power point is slightly recessed et... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklownz on 07/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact size, plugs fold inside the back of the unit, light switches on indicating that the unit is connected properly, feels well built. Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:Have dropped this a couple of times and it has stayed together - feels solidly built so sho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections