Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfalcofrank on 03/16/2015

Pros: It works ok, and is relatively cheap. Cons: The build quality is low, and whenever it is plugged in it can't handle any cable hanging on it because it will just move down the socket and potentially fall out.

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted by9122654 on 03/05/2015

Love the product and the dx service!

Impression:Great!,Useful,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byp888y on 02/04/2015

Pros: With all the electronic devices available nowadays and that everyone needs when you are travelling, this adapter is a very helpful accessory to one's devices going in a foreign country. It is better than some cheap ones which will fail intermittently. Cons: The size is a little bit big.

Impression:Useful,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted by8816268 on 02/03/2015

Cumple con la necesidad

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byozwarrior on 12/22/2014

Pros: Works great, very light and small. Great for those travelling the world. Cons: The product seems weak but for this price it is still great. Overall: No complaints. Great product for price. Very happy with purchase.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byfelipemotta on 12/11/2014

It's a good power adapter and does what promises, after all, it's not a rocket science. Good build quality.

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidAAA on 12/09/2014

Great!

Impression:Great!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 12/03/2014

Very useful little gadget to have around the house, it can work as any type of adapter, including Australia (the US pins can rotate to 45 degrees). Build quality could be even better, but at this price it's more than ok.

Impression:Great!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byalon.grinshpoon on 08/04/2014

Pros: Works, great! light wight and very useful. I already bought 5-6 of this, Cons: None

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byNomad1969 on 07/23/2014

I took this on a trip to London, Berlin and Prague. It enabled me to recharge my laptop and iPad, and also my camera battery (I bought the camera in Canada, and need a US adapter for the charger), both in the UK and in mainland Europe. It weighs more than the individual adapters I used to carry,... Read more

Impression:Useful, but not perfect;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere