Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJocelyndp on 10/07/2016

Pros: its all in 1. Adapter worldwide, compact cons: it came with marks, like if it was hit, doesn't look new. The plugs are a bit loose when put in the socket. Also when you plug something to it, feels loose.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 1

• posted bymojojojotroi on 09/12/2016

Pros: This gadget is very compact et light, All-in-one it fit in most power plugs used in the world, the LED indicator lets you know if it's plugged correctly. Cons: The usual male plug you use in your country everyday (in my case I have EU plugs for France) doesn't stay firmly in the adapter. do... Read more

Impression:Useful,compact,Not for big power equipment;

0 0 1

• posted bymjordanlg on 07/26/2016

Por ahora todo perfecto lo he probado en España y genial. Habrá que esperar a que viaje fuera y lo necesite realmente. Pero por ahora lo recomiendo al 100%.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byblankg on 06/25/2016

pros: I needed an adapter from a UK plug and this works great. It is plugged to the wall constantly and did over heat or anything. cons: none so far. Overall great buy!

Impression:Great!,Useful,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byvickychar8 on 01/07/2016

I was looking to buy such an adapter but all were expensive. This one solved my problem

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9091271 on 10/21/2015

Pros: Good item, cheap. Cons: Quality could be better but does the job...

0 0 0

• posted byDie_Hard on 10/21/2015

Pros : fair price,good build,usefull Cons : Plug a bit loose with someone socket,more 30 days to receive.

Impression:Great!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bywlgcbtu on 10/02/2015

Pros: cheap. The quality is very good. Cons: nothing

0 0 0

• posted byyomach on 09/25/2015

It's cheap, but gets the job done. Note that it's without grounding! Also the mechanism (switch) to get the us/European plug is not the best, but it seems to work.

Impression:Useful,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byfalcofrank on 03/16/2015

Pros: It works ok, and is relatively cheap. Cons: The build quality is low, and whenever it is plugged in it can't handle any cable hanging on it because it will just move down the socket and potentially fall out.

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere