Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrakiN on 05/26/2014

It has a very good built material. It's very good for any kind of travelers! Has all the entrances to the most countries in the world. I tested for US and Brazilian plugs. Did not test for the rest. The package was really bad, I mean, there was only a bubble wrap. If something that you plug is heavy, it can be a little loosely. I tested with the new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Plugs in and works, Must have in your travel pouch. and also good to have incase you get sent a eroupe or some other BS plug in I would prefer if it was black, then I would have a phone, charger, cable that match, now I look silly. But seriously I dont care... Went overseas and it worked, powered my electronics, did its job Cheap, and if you think you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbarbiani on 01/12/2014

good product. easy to use . adaptor to use in many countries. very useful to trip. from china to argentina more than 1 month shipment Very nice product - shipmentt ok you're eligible to received bonus DX points ok . buy in DX is very simple and easy to use. international free shpment Review points are effective immediately and usable for redemptions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNano23 on 12/05/2013

Great to have. i'm using it a lot. You can use it for many countries around the world, and is easy to use. It help me a lot in my travelings. it works and i try it in Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia. No one. I never had any problem to connect it. It still clean and resistible. If you travel a lot, you would need it. Because it is a mess around the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemersonjacob on 10/01/2013

Compact Ease of use The tilting of flat pins to facilitate more countries While unlocking need to be careful (especially with kids) as the spring effect is very fast. Europe plug seems to be flimsier, but seems no issues. For EUROPE plug, inclusion of dummy EARTH PIN would have made the plug much sturdier. The tilting of flat pins to facilitate more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenmcfa on 08/15/2013

Adapts anything to anything else, a truly universal adapter. Surge protected for your safety. Cheap! The bottom has a UK-style 3-prong plug, with a powerful spring loaded catch. Once deployed you can lock the metal pins in place. The middle prong (earth) is plastic as this is not designed for earthed appliances. As such it is lower quality and can still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreAlex on 08/06/2013

You can adapt all plug type in all wall socket type, even brazilian plug. A little big. Sometimes the box occupies the space of other wall sockets. Some connectors are locked inside the device and just pushing a button they quick jump out, but putting they back in position is a little hard. It has a led power indicator that can be a problem if you will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickmiraldo on 07/31/2013

Universal, one size fits all! Can't be any easier to use. Has a power led to indicate it's working properly. Fits everywhere, haha! Very light, easy to carry anywhere. It may be big and block a nearby outlet, if your outlets are too close to each other. But this is rarely an issue to me Remember to lock the connectors before use, or whenever you plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklownz on 07/14/2013

- Good small size - folds into a cube shape when not in use (which all the plug ends are inside). - Durable - Fits most wall outlets - Size of the plug can make access to some power points difficult (e.g. airline lounge where the power point is slightly recessed etc) - this isn't really a big con though. I've seen these around in may stores in SE asia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklownz on 07/07/2013

Compact size, plugs fold inside the back of the unit, light switches on indicating that the unit is connected properly, feels well built. None so far Have dropped this a couple of times and it has stayed together - feels solidly built so should last a while. Also is the same design as you find in many of the shops in Malaysia. This is a great charger,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections