Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
1. Good construction
2. Does everything the advertising says it does
3. Almost foolproof (see cons)
1. No instructions (for example; when plugging in a US style plug [parallel prongs]to this device and plugging this device to an Australian wall socket, you are not sure of the polarity)This plug can be used upside down.
2. Because of this some devices which do not have the capability of reverse polarity may be damaged (because US prongs are parallel) BE CAREFUL
1. Be careful of the prongs. They pop out at a very fast and quite strongly springed pace.
I'd buy another one if I needed it.
This is a very useful device for the traveller or if you are buying universal power devices from another country.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.