Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZwarts on 05/08/2014

I needed to connect the HDMI of my Raspberry Pi to a monitor with DVI. The connector feels strong. I get a clear display on the screen. It is easy to fix it with the screws to the monitor, even without screwdriver. Further it is such a simple device, that I do not expect any problem with it. It is so small that it can easily get lost. Further I cannot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanTek on 03/09/2014

Useful to convert DVI tio HDMI Great quality & works great Easy to use Small price Nothing to say I bought one of these adapters just because I thought some day I would need it. In fact I needed it right in the moment it arrived and it is more useful than I expected. with this little tiny adapter I can use my old LCD display which has only a dvi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygotardi on 01/27/2014

Adapter works as expected. Looks well built. Very solid plastic. Decent enough metal parts. Good screwing. As it was expected, it only works for the video signal, you will need a separate audio cable and Input and Output on both devices. Other than that, the adapter works just fine, the image quality, even in a older monitor using a cable decoder is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalaxy93 on 01/26/2014

Crystal clear picture (with a decent gold-plated cable) and no problems with installation whatsoever. Screws are very nice to install and require no force (as with other HDMI adapters). Confirmed working with any DVI monitor and any HDMI TV or projector (used it a lot for testing and found no problems whatsoever!) Does NOT transmit sound with an AMD ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOrAnGeWzD on 01/15/2014

This work nicely good for my tv, i use it to put on my computer et redirect it on my 40 inches tv because i dont have a DVI input on my tv so it's nicely desing for this i think It's really small. For the amount of it it's a magnifical product It's really not expesive. It's pratical for some occusaion when you buy a thing with a DVI cable and you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDivebuster on 12/01/2013

Good quality, cheap price. Its a good and usefull product. The hdmi cable fits in perfect and stays. The screws are not very robust but once Once firmly put, they do the job. There is no audio in possibility so you have to use a separate audiocable because DVI doesn't support audio. No other cons found ! I use this DVI 24 + 1M to HDMI Female Adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharald74 on 09/27/2013

This is cheap and useful device. I use it for connecting my Raspberry Pi single board to a monitor, and it has done its job perfectly. The screws are a bit fiddly and not too robust. Not a big thing if you are not planning on using them often. No other cons at this price, really. There's probably no better alternative out there at this price. And being ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexcentris on 06/12/2013

This is a good product. You can't beat the price. I use it in order to connect Raspberry Pi to my monitor for easy tinkering before deploying it and it works fine. The only con I see, and might be related to my specific piece, one of the screws was a bit to the side and did not turn easily, so I had to bend it a bit in order to get it to turn. Not a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkimitkiy on 05/27/2013

You can't buy this type of reduction around here in Czech republic. It's just not being sold. As well as the RGH/HDMI reduction I bought last time this is a simple thing, which does exactly what you need it to do -> conects your HDMI device to an DVI output (if capable). None found so far. This version is slightly better, than the RGB->HDMI reduction,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraptor6847 on 05/11/2013

long lasting. I have been using it for more than 1 year now. hdmi cable fits in smoothly and stays. the screws used for holding the plug into a port feel kind of cheap. first one i got was defective. It was very hard to plug the hdmi cable into it. once it was plugged in, couldn't get it out either. Contacted DX and they sent me a new one right away.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections