Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalaxy93 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Crystal clear picture (with a decent gold-plated cable) and no problems with installation whatsoever. Screws are very nice to install and require no force (as with other HDMI adapters). Confirmed working with any DVI monitor and any HDMI TV or projector (used... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDivebuster on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, cheap price. Its a good and usefull product. The hdmi cable fits in perfect and stays. Cons:The screws are not very robust but once Once firmly put, they do the job. There is no audio in possibility so you have to use a separate audiocable because DVI does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharald74 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is cheap and useful device. I use it for connecting my Raspberry Pi single board to a monitor, and it has done its job perfectly. Cons:The screws are a bit fiddly and not too robust. Not a big thing if you are not planning on using them often. No other cons at this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexcentris on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good product. You can't beat the price. I use it in order to connect Raspberry Pi to my monitor for easy tinkering before deploying it and it works fine. Cons:The only con I see, and might be related to my specific piece, one of the screws was a bit to the sid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkimitkiy on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can't buy this type of reduction around here in Czech republic. It's just not being sold. As well as the RGH/HDMI reduction I bought last time this is a simple thing, which does exactly what you need it to do -> conects your HDMI device to an DVI output (if capab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraptor6847 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:long lasting. I have been using it for more than 1 year now. hdmi cable fits in smoothly and stays. Cons:the screws used for holding the plug into a port feel kind of cheap. OtherThoughts:first one i got was defective. It was very hard to plug the hdmi cable into it. on... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDCHammer on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Much cheaper than buying an HDMI to DVI-D cable. I've had to buy a couple of cables locally and they've cost me as much as $25. This means I can pick up a $10 HDMI cable and use a $3 adapter. Much more effective and if you DVI-D requirement goes away, you're left with a u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbttr on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Allows to use a HDMI cable to connect a laptop to a computer screen that only has (VGA and) DVI-D sockets. Image quality will be superior than that of VGA. Cons:Any audio that the host computer sends through the cable is lost; there is no 3.5mm connector. Depending on mon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKingHamster on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build quality seems solid: the adapter is gold plated and has no bent pins, etc. When connected the HDMI cable fits securely. Cons:None that I could find. Package took more than 3 months to arrive but the postal service is to blame for that. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoniejj on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have it now 6 months, i'm a very satisfied user of this adapter! Why? - I have 1 VGA, HDMI, DVI. Since i dont use DVI, more HDMI, I made with this adapter 2 HDMI! How great is that?? If your computer or monitor doesnt support DVI, Simply use DVI! - Looks coo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections