Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidttan on 06/24/2015

No complaints! Its black. It converts DVI port to HDMI. I think digital audio was also available when I tested it. (a few weeks back). Handy adapter. Decent price.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9351468 on 05/28/2015

Pros: price

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrlnrl on 05/26/2015

Couldn't get these (bought 3 of them) to work properly with my Chromecast on a Dell 2407 monitor. Connecting the crhomecast via a different device works, and I believe other units connected via this device works fine, too - it's just Chromecast that seem to have issues.

Impression:not 100%;

0 0 0

• posted bythenebular on 04/15/2015

Got this for my raspberry Pi. Works perfectly with it and any DVI monitor I throw at it. Have had no compatibility issues, connections are nice and tight

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byGundamX20 on 03/20/2015

Pros: Works as advertised... good quality for price. Cons: None. Works as advertised. Good to have spares.

Impression:good,Works properly;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielBouman on 07/18/2014

This really is a great dvi -> hdmi converter. A similar converter sells in the local shop for 10x the price and this certainly works the same :) Jut plug in your dvi cable and connect it to a hdmi device to enjoy a sharp picture. Since it works now and you never touch these kind of things is I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsdm on 07/07/2014

Gold connector for better signal. The converter is made from strong material. The cone shaped screws are easy to turn with your fingers. The screws themselves is not among the best on the market. All audio signals is lost. So you have to use exernal 3.5mm cable for audio. Remember that HDMI cable... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZwarts on 05/08/2014

I needed to connect the HDMI of my Raspberry Pi to a monitor with DVI. The connector feels strong. I get a clear display on the screen. It is easy to fix it with the screws to the monitor, even without screwdriver. Further it is such a simple device, that I do not expect any problem with it. It I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVanTek on 03/09/2014

Useful to convert DVI tio HDMI Great quality & works great Easy to use Small price Nothing to say I bought one of these adapters just because I thought some day I would need it. In fact I needed it right in the moment it arrived and it is more useful than I expected. with this little tiny I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygotardi on 01/27/2014

Adapter works as expected. Looks well built. Very solid plastic. Decent enough metal parts. Good screwing. As it was expected, it only works for the video signal, you will need a separate audio cable and Input and Output on both devices. Other than that, the adapter works just fine, the image in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: