Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrits007 on 04/28/2017

Impression:good,nice;

Works like a charm! Great adapter for your video card! Keeps the HDMI input free for other screens :)

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzenobe73 on 04/15/2017

Impression:good;

Works as expected, no cons! Ok i've to fill 100 characters in order to submit my review, but what to say more about an adapteur beside the fact it works as it has been designed !?

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhrigteri on 10/02/2016

Impression:24+1;

Pros: Good to connect your old DVI-computerscreen to a tablet or computer with HDMI-out. Cons: The adapter is a bit large Bottomline: I can recommend this product for sure

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygor00 on 09/23/2016

Pros: Muy útil para televisores con salida de DVI sin HDMI Cons: No transmite sonido del hdmi. Debes acoplarlo a otro adaptador para capturar el sonido.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykwaaikoppie on 03/11/2016

pros; item is exactly as described. using it in combination with a HDMI cable in order too connect my "mini" beamer to my computer to watch content on my pc well made product which I would recommend buying to my friends cons; not really any that I can think off

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymgagov on 03/02/2016

It works well and it cost less than the rivals. Compact size and easy for use. Recommend it! No cons.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIvar5 on 02/02/2016

Pros: works as expected, low price, build quality is ok Cons: none that I am aware of (yet) I use it in combination with HDMI cable and DisplayPort to HDMI converter to connect my laptop to an external monitor.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGieltjE on 10/27/2015

Sturdy build and works everywhere, the only downside is that it is a bit on the heavy side

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAdriano_rmrs on 09/18/2015

Impression:nice;

Cool to attach a Xbox on a DVI monitor. Not work to a PS3, but is nice! No cons!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNikkouy on 08/15/2015

cheap, quality, usefull

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere