Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvar5 on 02/02/2016

Pros: works as expected, low price, build quality is ok Cons: none that I am aware of (yet) I use it in combination with HDMI cable and DisplayPort to HDMI converter to connect my laptop to an external monitor.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGieltjE on 10/27/2015

Sturdy build and works everywhere, the only downside is that it is a bit on the heavy side

0 0 0

• posted byAdriano_rmrs on 09/18/2015

Cool to attach a Xbox on a DVI monitor. Not work to a PS3, but is nice! No cons!

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byNikkouy on 08/15/2015

cheap, quality, usefull

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidttan on 06/24/2015

No complaints! Its black. It converts DVI port to HDMI. I think digital audio was also available when I tested it. (a few weeks back). Handy adapter. Decent price.

0 0 0

• posted by9351468 on 05/28/2015

Pros: price

0 0 0

• posted byrlnrl on 05/26/2015

Couldn't get these (bought 3 of them) to work properly with my Chromecast on a Dell 2407 monitor. Connecting the crhomecast via a different device works, and I believe other units connected via this device works fine, too - it's just Chromecast that seem to have issues.

Impression:not 100%;

0 0 0

• posted bythenebular on 04/15/2015

Got this for my raspberry Pi. Works perfectly with it and any DVI monitor I throw at it. Have had no compatibility issues, connections are nice and tight

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byGundamX20 on 03/20/2015

Pros: Works as advertised... good quality for price. Cons: None. Works as advertised. Good to have spares.

Impression:good,Works properly;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielBouman on 07/18/2014

This really is a great dvi -> hdmi converter. A similar converter sells in the local shop for 10x the price and this certainly works the same :) Jut plug in your dvi cable and connect it to a hdmi device to enjoy a sharp picture. Since it works now and you never touch these kind of things is I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere