Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrigteri on 10/02/2016

Pros: Good to connect your old DVI-computerscreen to a tablet or computer with HDMI-out. Cons: The adapter is a bit large Bottomline: I can recommend this product for sure

Impression:24+1;

0 0 0

• posted bygor00 on 09/23/2016

Pros: Muy útil para televisores con salida de DVI sin HDMI Cons: No transmite sonido del hdmi. Debes acoplarlo a otro adaptador para capturar el sonido.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 2

• posted bykwaaikoppie on 03/11/2016

pros; item is exactly as described. using it in combination with a HDMI cable in order too connect my "mini" beamer to my computer to watch content on my pc well made product which I would recommend buying to my friends cons; not really any that I can think off

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymgagov on 03/02/2016

It works well and it cost less than the rivals. Compact size and easy for use. Recommend it! No cons.

0 0 0

• posted byIvar5 on 02/02/2016

Pros: works as expected, low price, build quality is ok Cons: none that I am aware of (yet) I use it in combination with HDMI cable and DisplayPort to HDMI converter to connect my laptop to an external monitor.

0 0 0

• posted byGieltjE on 10/27/2015

Sturdy build and works everywhere, the only downside is that it is a bit on the heavy side

0 0 0

• posted byAdriano_rmrs on 09/18/2015

Cool to attach a Xbox on a DVI monitor. Not work to a PS3, but is nice! No cons!

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byNikkouy on 08/15/2015

cheap, quality, usefull

0 0 0

• posted bydavidttan on 06/24/2015

No complaints! Its black. It converts DVI port to HDMI. I think digital audio was also available when I tested it. (a few weeks back). Handy adapter. Decent price.

0 0 0

• posted by9351468 on 05/28/2015

Pros: price

0 0 0

DX Everywhere