• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excelent (DualBand) Product

posted by WilliamKBR on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Two settings for auto tracking (one for moving state, and another for stopped - autolow). There is a vibration sensor, so even if stopped, it can switch to moving mode. Low power consumption compared with other devices; The device is very accurate. Over speed alarm; internal battery - ! VERY IMPORTANT ! - Detects when the device is removed from vehicle battery (must configure it). Also you can cut-off electricity and oil (but I don't installed to do that). Quick disconnect plug let you use the device temporarily in another device or bag.

Cons:

This particular device is only dualband, by mistake I've bought 2 and it doesn't work with Vivo GSM in Brazil, so I'm using one with Claro and another with old Brasil Telecom operator, without any problem.

OtherThoughts:

Like any other GPS device you must know how to change the settings using instructions on the manual. Luckely there is an Android Application named GPS Tracker Setup (by Tinx) that works for this TLT-2H or TLT-2H5 devices, and the QuadBand model also. So it is now very easy to change settings whenever you want.

Bottomline:

[English] If you don't need a quadband device you can buy this one. Use the Android application at http://market.android.com/details?id=br.com.tinx.gpstrackersetup to manage the settings of your device if you find trouble setting up just using the manual
    [Portuguese] Se você não precisa de um aparelho quadriband compre este aqui. Utilize o aplicativo mencionado para gerenciar as configurações do seu GPS pelo seu Smartphone. Útil também para quem precisa configurar muitos aparelhos.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections