DX » Community » Reviews » GPS + Dualband GSM Realtime Anti-Theft Vehicle Tracker
Customer’s impression:
Recomendo a Compra weight functions power consumption Bom PRODUTO com preço atraente.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykorzhyk on 02/26/2015

This is a good chice if this tracker have truthly realtime connection. Becouse after the position sends, tracke close connection and send new position after 10 seconds (it's minimal timeout, can be configured) and this is not a realtime slution for vehicle tracking.

Impression:weight,power consumption,functions;

0 0 0

• posted byEliasLino on 07/29/2014

Fácil Instalação para quem é da área. Nada Contra, somente a demora para chegar e os entraves com a alfandega.

Impression:Bom PRODUTO com preço atraente.,Recomendo a Compra;

0 0 0

• posted byphophollety on 08/27/2012

Good tracker, easy to config to work via SMS and GRPS (with many avaiable free servers), sometimes the commands via SMS take some while to answer, because the delay of the GSM network, but this will change from country/carrier/location, the output relay is a NPN or MASS type, you connect your the... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byJoove on 08/11/2010

-Detailed manual -Easy setup -Simple GPRS protocol -Small size -Easy to install -Reliable antenas -No internal memory -No built-in battery -You have to open tracker for install SIM Card -No USB so you have to setup via SMS -Price can be lower I cant find any web service to attach this device even... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykotoole on 03/15/2010

Good build quality -good external attennaa with long leads -12V and 24V input means its fine a truck (which is my next project) -it all worked as per instructions which were fine.. the system itself is not straight forward I had to read the instructions a few time and experiment but it all made a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbsao on 02/07/2010

Small. Easy installation. Accuracy responses location. Good extension harness the power. Good extension of the whip antennas. Manual in digital media (mini CD). Lack of detail the functions of the alarm in the manual. auxiliar button (need to SOS function) and auxiliar relay (need to stop not . I... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere