DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Lightning 8-Pin / 30-Pin / Micro USB Male Charging Cable - Red + White
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoebonsai on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice to have a Multi function and convenient cable like this in my laptop bag. Cons:Sometime I get the "illegal cable" warning from my iPhone. I wish the cables were a bit longer, but you can not have everything for this amazing price. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXedos on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap price and a good all-in-one solution for all your usb/gsm/smartphone gadgets charging needs. Very mobile and most compatible. Easy to use. 1 cable is very useful and easy to carry instead of 3 cables. Red coloured cable is also looks beautiful. Cons:Conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetdie on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:smart cable, useful for charging several mobile appliances at once. Nice colors sticks out as a happy cable. Nice to have one noticable dapter for my kids iPod, Android phone. Cons:The iPhone 5 adapter needs to be used also, according to my kids. First I have to buy them... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections