DX » Community » Reviews » Decorative Heart Shaped Cell Phone Stickers (2-Pack/Assorted Colors)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNWind on 11/27/2012

Stickers are hard, clear, nice quality made. Every piece apart, though they are formed in some shapes in the base so you even don't have to use your fantasy. Ideal for little girls and big girls too =) would do not only for decorating cellphones, but for many types of handmade decoration (I use them ... Read more

Shiny stickers

0 0 0

• posted byTVSJ18 on 03/13/2010

-Nice quality -Okay price, can be cheaper -Sticks well[haven't fallen off yet, and I've re-stuck it before.] -May get a nice design[the types you get are random so yeah] -Different size and shape of jems. -are the smooth ones, not the ones that are cut sharply. -Did not come as pictured. I expected it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTVSJ18 on 05/23/2009

-it's in a sticker form for ease of use. -It's nice and shiney and doesn't look cheap. -Fairly cheap price. -good quality considering the price. -stays on very well. It has not fallen off yet. -Good for someone who likes to bling up their items, but just can't pay the price. -isn't as pictured with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 03/07/2009

+ similar to the ones i see at a shop that sells them for around 2 bucks a piece >< - the stones fell off the adhesive o_o i think it melted? o_o i font mind though since i just use super glue anyways Stones should be bigger or maybe more colors.I like them though and my Mother-in-law will love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosha on 03/18/2008

+ similar to the ones i see at a shop that sells them for around 2 bucks a piece >< + got them in blue/ purple colors i dont mind it had a variety of some with pearls and clear stuff. - the stones fell off the adhesive o_o i think it melted? o_o i font mind though since i just use super glue anyways ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections