Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypjtaipale on 08/22/2013

Good price, it's exactly what it says, useful to have. Slight softness in pictures (with Sigma EX 70-200 f/2.8 lens) when compared to pictures without the filter. I haven't seen this with high quality filters such as Hoya. You wouldn't notice this if you weren't looking. Filter thread is ok and mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

It has in one piece all useful variations to control the light that you will need in photography, allowing decrease the amount of light easily without to change the filters. The regulator ring doesn't have numbers to allow to know what value is being used, only little marks that works to allow you to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysoehua on 11/02/2012

The price is a big pro and also the ease of use. It screws on easily and simple to remove. The colour results of the photos I have taken with this filter are very good. Works well when you take photos under harsh sunlight. And the filter protects the lens as well. The filter is a bit thick, so it could ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byTripje on 08/29/2009

WOW, a circular polarizer for this kind of money, I'm honest I was a bit sceptical but I can assure you this one is a very fine deal. - good circular polarizer, even for digital - well threaded, no discrepancies - well coated, no flaws on my example - easy to use - use it and forget about tose $100++... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections