Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymwo80 on 02/16/2014

Very cheap! Good effects with my Canon 400d and 18-55 mm kit lens. Perfect fit! Feels solid and smooth when adjusting. Arrived in perfect condition, no scratches or defects. Stackable. Easy to stack. Haven't found anyone yet. Only tried it on my kit lens so far. Maybe a little loose in the adjustment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzverina on 10/15/2013

Good price for this type of filter, Recieved with practical box. Very usefull friend for landcsape photography, Perfect as the first CLP filter for beginners - good friend. Not worry about it in bad weather. Quite noisy movement. I will see during the use in time. Very worthy for that price. I will buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

Fits with Canon lenses perfectly. Worthy for that price. It's a good quality filter with fine workmanship. Very useful in sunny days taking off the reflects and saturing the colors. Comes in a hard case that protect him against. I don't have any cons at this moment, will notify you guys later on if i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradbadtz on 02/10/2013

the 58mm cpl filter arrived in excellent shape, along with the other items in the same shipment. Over all the filter does exactly what it is supposed to, effectively eliminates glare and reflected light. at this price point, I would consider it a very good value. there are no bad features in this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndariel666 on 12/28/2012

The circular polarizer works as fine as a model which I paid around $70 for. It has nearly the same filtering effect (you have to cut 2 pictures of the same motive in half and place them next to each other and still you can only see a difference if you know there is one!). The winding of the filter is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsiconesis on 12/21/2012

It's a good quality filter with fine workmanship. Very useful in sunny days taking off the reflects and saturing the colors. Comes in a hard case that protect him against shippment problems. Be sure that the filter will arrive intact in your home. Came little dirty like some liquid dried on the filter ... Read more

Filter Hard Case

0 0 0

• posted byZsolt82 on 12/06/2012

Build quality is very good, especially considering the price. It can accept another filter on top, that's also good. Circular polarizers can be quite expensive and I was very surprised by the price-quality ratio of this product. It's worth every cent and more. Let's see. Price ... check Quality ... check ... Read more

Side reflections dimmed Top reflections dimmed

0 0 0

• posted byDroptable on 09/18/2012

Clean and looks great (really a professional look). I one Fuji FINEPIX HS20EXR, I was useful. The landscape taking a photo very useful. The best one on this price. From the brightness takes a lot. To wind not easy, but yet dot can be used. His box practical and defends the optics. Proved competent as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjcpro on 09/06/2012

- Works fine, - it is very easy to put it on the camera and even easier to take it off, - all you have to do is screw it on and off. - The framework is out of metal, so it feels sturdy - have no cons at this moment, will notify you guys later on if i find any. - Noting else to say, works fine. the filter ... Read more

Polarizer Filter

0 0 0

• posted byDissident007 on 07/10/2011

Cheap, polarizes. Makes anything with a long focus length blurry. Can be hard to remove Might be useful for some shots, but it sucks to have shots that look like they are in focus, only to get home and end up just deleting them all. If you are shooting landscapes and/or using a short focal length ( Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections