DX » Community » Reviews » 58mm CPL Circular Polarizer Lens Filter for Cameras
Customer’s impression:
Good price Value for money everything ok Great price. all is great. works well.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9666092 on 11/26/2015

Works fine, easy to mount, no cons.

Impression:Good price,Value for money,everything ok;

0 0 0

• posted byreckyb on 09/04/2015

There is not much to say about this filter other than its very cheap and great quality. no problems with the threads.

Impression:Good price,Great price. all is great. works well.;

0 0 0

• posted by8387021 on 03/17/2015

filtro polarizador facil de usar e facil de encaixar, preço muito bom, ainda nao tenho como avaliar, mas no geral produto de qualidade

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bypintinho1000 on 10/10/2014

Product well packed It's a good choice in terms of value for money. It has a good performance for beginners

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byapp11 on 08/04/2014

Works very fine, easy to mount, easy to use. Fits properly to my camera. No cons.

Impression:everything ok;

0 0 0

• posted bymwo80 on 02/16/2014

Very cheap! Good effects with my Canon 400d and 18-55 mm kit lens. Perfect fit! Feels solid and smooth when adjusting. Arrived in perfect condition, no scratches or defects. Stackable. Easy to stack. Haven't found anyone yet. Only tried it on my kit lens so far. Maybe a little loose in the ring?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzverina on 10/15/2013

Good price for this type of filter, Recieved with practical box. Very usefull friend for landcsape photography, Perfect as the first CLP filter for beginners - good friend. Not worry about it in bad weather. Quite noisy movement. I will see during the use in time. Very worthy for that price. I my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

Fits with Canon lenses perfectly. Worthy for that price. It's a good quality filter with fine workmanship. Very useful in sunny days taking off the reflects and saturing the colors. Comes in a hard case that protect him against. I don't have any cons at this moment, will notify you guys later on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradbadtz on 02/10/2013

the 58mm cpl filter arrived in excellent shape, along with the other items in the same shipment. Over all the filter does exactly what it is supposed to, effectively eliminates glare and reflected light. at this price point, I would consider it a very good value. there are no bad features in this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndariel666 on 12/28/2012

The circular polarizer works as fine as a model which I paid around $70 for. It has nearly the same filtering effect (you have to cut 2 pictures of the same motive in half and place them next to each other and still you can only see a difference if you know there is one!). The winding of the is a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere