DX » Community » Reviews » CARSHIRO 66108 UV400 Protection Grey Plating Blue REVO Polarized Resin Lens Sunglasses
Customer’s impression:
Very Good! Really good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScophield on 11/25/2014

Good surprise. The product has very good quality. Never thought that they looked so similar to expensive sunglasses. I recommend. Very good impression. Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted by1c3man on 08/27/2014

Carshiro 66108 UV400 Sun glasses are really sportive and fit very well. These sunglasses came with a nice travelbox and whipe. Really good glasses for your money a musthave. Read more

Impression:Really good;

0 0 0

• posted byViper90 on 04/20/2014

Perfect for in-car use. Not very dark so usable also in not sunny weather. Well polarized and fitted. Looks perfekt on bigger faces, they are big, but tight fitted. Robbust build. Not shady enough for extremely sunny weather. Maybe little too tight for persons with bigger heads. Comes with nice hard ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymilianalba on 12/05/2013

beautiful glasses, they don't look cheap at all. Really like the blue polarized lenses, quite clear I have been using them to drive for quite some time and I had no issue with them. they are quite big, a little bigger than the original ray ban wayfarer, so they look a little big in my face. The delivery ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections