DX » Community » Reviews » JXD-S5110b 5" Capacitive Screen Dual Core Android 4.1 Tablet / Smart Game Console w/ Wi-Fi - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjdf_shaolin on 01/25/2014

+ Price + large screen is comfortable not only for gaming, but also for tablet tasks (inet browsing, PDF reading and so on) + Already root'ed and ready to install software from unknown APK files + Built-in microphone (yes, it's really built-in, I checked with voice recorder), so you can use skype - Power led illuminating even in standby mode (turns ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bythorax23 on 01/10/2014

It comes with a buch of emulators preinstalled, plus a bunch of games. Nice feel to it, easy to use. Good performance to price, in my oppinion. a slightly undersized battery, but not to the degree that it hinders the casual gamer. Could use a bluetooth interface build in, but still not critical for me. It was quite nice to boot up the device first time,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFhersen on 01/06/2014

Good product, great appareance, quickly and fast with internet and all functions! The inclusion of the pre-installed applications and installed games. Quick charge, and long battery duration The mapping is a little difficult and the earphones are not good quality, however is not problem for me! I recomend this product for gamers! Good product, great ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections