DX » Community » Reviews » PC POST Diagnostic Test Card Motherboard Analyzer for PCI/ISA Slots 2 Digits
Customer’s impression:
handy Helpful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhoransky1 on 12/21/2015

This product is a very good value for a very low price. If you are a computer technician, or just a hobbyist, this device can be really useful when repairing computer. The use of ISA port is quite exotic in these days, but there's no problem with that. The only drawback is missing PCI extension... Read more

Impression:handy,Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted bysilverfox356 on 06/23/2013

Pros are the cheap price and the card works exactly as specified. I received it a few weeks after ordering it in good condition. I can't think of any really, maybe if it had some kind of plastic grip so I could hold it without touching the board. Also it would help when I'm pushing down on the to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynkobzar on 05/28/2009

+ One of the cheapest, but still quality, PCI- and ISA-slots troubleshooters on the market + Very easy to use + Solid build quality, no bad soldering or anything like that Nothing Good packaged and it really came with an English manual :). Works exceptionally! Very cheap and nice motherboard Got... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere