DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-USB Car Cigarette Lighter Plug Power Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 19 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelroy1 on 07/09/2014

Very great price, the thing does what it is supposed to do, easy to see wich port is 1.1 and wich is 2.1 as it's labeled. charges my phone fast in the 2.1a port, and also the ipad en galaxy tab for my kids in the back. missing a led indicator bought 2 as my car has 2 12v inputs, so the kids in the back can also enjoy great price, not only for iphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihijios on 07/07/2014

My power-hungry Galaxy Note 3 charges fine and dandy with this little charger, while at the same time feeding the bluetooth receiver. I can go from 20% to 80% or more in my commute back home (around 1h). And it's so small and unobtrusive. There are more "fancy" chargers out there, but this is discrete and simply does the job. Besides, no shiny ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byVasiliyS on 05/25/2014

Fits socket well, 2 ports, compact size, looks very good, current is enough to give power for two modern android phones at the same time while one of them works like car camera and navigator It could be better it this device had a power indicator light. One of two devices without any sound sent out white smoke in 12 volt socket. One of these two devices ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheeto4493 on 05/19/2014

Fits socket well, 2 ports, solid cable connections No power LED. My socket in my vehicle does not always make good contact. An power indicator light would have been a nice feature. The labeling for the higher power port could be better. Just labeled iPad, which one assumes would be the higher amperage port. I don't believe both ports supply the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/17/2014

There are 2 (two) charging USB sockets. That is so nice! My last one only had one, but now i can charge my GPS and phone at the same time! The upper usb socket charges slower that the lower one, but its still good. None that i can think of. You just put the charger in, plug your phone via the usb cable and it gets power! maybe i should have bought another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJdonutz on 05/11/2014

Fits perfect, side contacts are soliid, plastic is not cheap and is strong. I use it in my car to charge my cellphone during travel. color is neutral, so it can fit anywhere No led to confirm power when in use, Good deal, you can easily remove from plug when not in use with your hand. Does what it is supposed to do I would purchase again, can use both ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightfitth on 05/09/2014

Tested in my car , it delivers the corect amout of amps , so for it's costs , it's a preaty good item . Doesnt heat up , like others . It works with a input of 12-24VDC ( so it's for car and trucks ) It's constructed from a cheap plastic , the connections to the car are not well constructed , it doesnt bend to well because wrong constructed and aligned ... Read more

The device
    0 0
  • posted bymihai25 on 04/14/2014

This charger is small, lightweight, very easy to carry in any pocket or bag or just left it into the car. The price is very good also. The 2A output make it suitable for the new big smartphones and tablets too. First piece was faulty. DX propose me a refund or replacement, I choose replacement and now I am the happy owner of a new good charger. While ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVtech86 on 04/03/2014

Quite good manufacturing quality. Has built-in thermal protection tripping at around 145degC. Reasonably low output voltage ripple: 140mVp-p @1A Very good efficiency at currents up to 1.5A: 93.1% @ 0.5A 92.3% @ 1A 90.5% @ 1.5A (drops to 89% after 30min due to temperature rise) 86% @ 2A (thermal protection trips after 20 sec.) Good quality ceramic capacitors,... Read more

Internal construction Internal construction Internal construction Small inductor used PCB with FR9886 IC
    6 1
  • posted byfeargoodwin on 03/25/2014

It's really very compact charger. Declared output current really about 3,1A in total. Once inserted into the socket it looks like a native device. Allows you to connect two devices in one cigarette lighter plug. Easy works with GPS-navigator and like changer for phones in same time. The quality and materials really good. The temperature of the adapter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections