DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-USB Car Cigarette Lighter Plug Power Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelroy1 on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very great price, the thing does what it is supposed to do, easy to see wich port is 1.1 and wich is 2.1 as it's labeled. charges my phone fast in the 2.1a port, and also the ipad en galaxy tab for my kids in the back. Cons:missing a led indicator OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihijios on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My power-hungry Galaxy Note 3 charges fine and dandy with this little charger, while at the same time feeding the bluetooth receiver. I can go from 20% to 80% or more in my commute back home (around 1h). And it's so small and unobtrusive. There are more "... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVasiliyS on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits socket well, 2 ports, compact size, looks very good, current is enough to give power for two modern android phones at the same time while one of them works like car camera and navigator Cons:It could be better it this device had a power indicator light. One of two de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheeto4493 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits socket well, 2 ports, solid cable connections Cons:No power LED. My socket in my vehicle does not always make good contact. An power indicator light would have been a nice feature. The labeling for the higher power port could be better. Just labeled iPad,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are 2 (two) charging USB sockets. That is so nice! My last one only had one, but now i can charge my GPS and phone at the same time! The upper usb socket charges slower that the lower one, but its still good. Cons:None that i can think of. You just put t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihai25 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This charger is small, lightweight, very easy to carry in any pocket or bag or just left it into the car. The price is very good also. The 2A output make it suitable for the new big smartphones and tablets too. Cons:First piece was faulty. DX propose me a refu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRasmusAndersen on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price. Excellent build quality. It is nice that there are two USB-sockets. Perfect size. Not so small that it is impossible to pull out of the socket. Cons:Not suitable for 24 volt sockets. I ordered 3, the first one made a small pop-sound when I put... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLoner911 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small charger which can fit into the car cigarette port nicely with minimal protruding. Able to charge Iphone and Samsung Note 2 which requires 2A current. Packaging is good and properly wrapped up. Cons:Not that I know of at the moment. The socket may be a little... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections