Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymixonet on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a must have for a Go Pro owners. Should be included in the Go Pro pack. It's a no sense not to be included. I use my go pro in the beach and it really helps me to ensure that no sand or dust enters to the optics. Also, once its stored in your bag, will help you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedbac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ00st1987 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good price for a product which shouldn't cost a lot. The smaller cover fits good and tight around the lens of the Go-Pro camera. The larger cover fits great on the housing of the Go-Pro as well. Cons:There is a little hard edge on the inside of the smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukadjokic on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome addition to GoPro accessories, both covers fit perfectly well on the HERO 3 and do great job on protecting the lens as covers. Cons:There really aren't any cons. OtherThoughts:Really no need to go for the original GoPro lens cover when you can get this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypawsingh on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality. Round one fits well on the gopro lens. Price offered for the accessory is amazing. The quality you receive is also good as compared to the price. Cons:The round one fits perfect on the GoPro. Protective cover for the case does not fit on my gopro 3... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeuodia13 on 04/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use, price cheap, almost like the original one, but most cheaper than original one. it's important for go pro, the lens is easily dirty and dusty so it's very useful to keep it clean. it's also light, easy to carry. Cons:from plastic and it's thin so maybe easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrjelle88 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great to have the option to use this product on the case and on the lens itself. The lens is protected very well and the lens cover fits on easily jet it sits on the Gopro quite firm. It will probably save me some new lenses/cases. :) Cons:The only con is that Gopro does... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytyng on 04/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All the buttons, casing and what not fit nicely so they cover the waterproof casing lense part as well as the naked camera lense part. Made of hard plastic so they can be expected to last for a while. It is good to cover your camera lense to prevent scratching... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrixbharath on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just go for it. cheaper than the original lens cover.. i guess 8 times less cost :) it sits the gopro hero3 only not the hero3 plus as design of 3 plus is slightly different than that of hero3 Cons:there could have been some safety tether slot to keep this wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPitowka on 03/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price compared to the original , all the technological holes comply with the requirements will not bend or break. Pleasant to the touch . Excellent workmanship . Its function to protect the lens from external damage performs perfectly Cons:During use in th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections