DX » Community » Reviews » PANNOVO Protective Plastic 2.4cm Lens Cover Set for GoPro 3
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good product bad Awesome Buen producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuitoboss on 06/09/2015

Protege la cámara tanto con la carcasa como sin ella. IMPORTANTE: Tal y como se indica en el título del producto es para la Hero3 Esto quiere decir que NO está diseñado para las carcasas finas de las Hero3+ o Hero4 De cualquiera de las formas en estos casos también puede servir aunque valiendote... Read more

Impression:Good product,Not for Hero3+ or Hero4 cases;

0 0 0

• posted by9431975 on 06/05/2015

pros: excelent for hero3 cameras cons:dont do it like be and buy it for hero 4 :), cuz waterproof lens protector doesnt fit because of diferent frame...the round one does fit tho so it wasnt all a wast of money

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJojoMojo3 on 06/09/2015

pros: prevents the casing from getting scratched, bumped into other excessories and parts, and specificly protects the lens part and the buttons. cons: this is supposed to be for gopro, however it is bigger that the gopro and simply cannot attach to it.. at least the one I got.. but I don;t see I... Read more

This helps alot if you want to extent your camera's case This helps alot if you want to extent your camera's case This helps alot if you want to extent your camera's case This helps alot if you want to extent your camera's case

Impression:Very good lens and button protector;

0 0 0

• posted byYBAC on 05/18/2015

It's made of a hard plastic with matte finish, which means it can get scratched easily. However,better scratch the plastic than the lenses of the camera, which it's made for.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byCyrdo on 05/14/2015

Not fit and is unprotected. Money thrown away.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted by9318606 on 05/05/2015

I have a GoPro 4 and was only interested in the lens cover, not the protective lens cover. The lens cover fits perfectly, the other doesn't fit at all. For the price, I am happy.

0 0 0

• posted byNenerap on 05/03/2015

Muy buen producto si usas tu go pro 3 sin carcaza, ya que te protege el cristal de la go pro cuando no lleva carcaza y cuando la lleva, puedes llevarla en el bolsillo maleta o cualquier sitio sin preocuparte que se te ralle el cristal Yo la uso desde hace tiempo para mi Go Pro Hero 3 y perfecto

Impression:excellent,Buen producto,Imprescindible;

0 0 0

• posted byvmanara on 04/19/2015

The small cap is great to put on your lens. the big cap don't fit at original skeleton mount

0 0 0

• posted byTeddySlayer on 04/13/2015

This doesn't fix over the GoPros lense, its too big and just falls off. Its useless junk.

0 0 1

• posted byFabio_AP541 on 04/09/2015

Excelent quality. Shame that I bought the wrong cover. I have a Hero 3+. But it is very good quality!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: