Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by mixonet on 07/09/2014

Pros: This is a must have for a Go Pro owners. Should be included in the Go Pro pack. It's a no sense not to be included. I use my go pro in the beach and it really helps me to ensure that no sand or dust enters to the optics. Also, once its stored in your bag, will help you to maintain clean the surface when you are looking for other peaces an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by utdman on 07/02/2014

Pros: Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money on the authentic GoPro product, thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lukadjokic on 06/03/2014

Pros: Awesome addition to GoPro accessories, both covers fit perfectly well on the HERO 3 and do great job on protecting the lens as covers. Cons: There really aren't any cons. OtherThoughts: Really no need to go for the original GoPro lens cover when you can get this, plus the case cover which was never made by GoPro itself. Bottomline: Simply... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pawsingh on 05/07/2014

Pros: Good quality. Round one fits well on the gopro lens. Price offered for the accessory is amazing. The quality you receive is also good as compared to the price. Cons: The round one fits perfect on the GoPro. Protective cover for the case does not fit on my gopro 3 standard housing. The round part fits fine but the rectangular one, which is... Read more

1 0
  • posted by mrjelle88 on 04/23/2014

Pros: Great to have the option to use this product on the case and on the lens itself. The lens is protected very well and the lens cover fits on easily jet it sits on the Gopro quite firm. It will probably save me some new lenses/cases. :) Cons: The only con is that Gopro does not provide a set of these covers in the package, because they're g... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tyng on 04/20/2014

Pros: All the buttons, casing and what not fit nicely so they cover the waterproof casing lense part as well as the naked camera lense part. Made of hard plastic so they can be expected to last for a while. It is good to cover your camera lense to prevent scratching that can compromise image quality so please buy to cover your Gopro. Cons: Cann... Read more

0 0
  • posted by matrixbharath on 04/06/2014

Pros: Just go for it. cheaper than the original lens cover.. i guess 8 times less cost :) it sits the gopro hero3 only not the hero3 plus as design of 3 plus is slightly different than that of hero3 Cons: there could have been some safety tether slot to keep this without losing it... i guess.. OtherThoughts: may be add a safety tether slot.or s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Jakemcconnell on 02/07/2014

Pros: - The circular one is great, it protects the camera lens when it's out of the case. - The plastic is kind of flexible and it grips well to the GoPro. - Stops your lenses getting scratched during transport. These are way cheaper than new lenses! - The lens caps still allow the GoPro to fit in the Pannovo EVA cases! Cons: - The square lens... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lightspeedcbr on 01/21/2014

Pros: Great price for what you get. Smaller lens cap fits my Hero 3+ Black Edition flush. Perfect. The material is plastic and appears to be durable. I would expect it to last a long time and would be able to withstand being dropped. Cons: The larger lens cover did not fit the waterproof housing of my camera. It will however, attach to the butt... Read more

1 0
  • posted by XebaL on 12/02/2013

Pros: It's very cheap and reliable accessories. I needed it to protect my go pro hero 3 from being soiled or scratched out by dust or even by little insect. I'm using it on a motorbike, so when I don't use the go pro, I let this protective plastic to prevent the gopro to be soiled. Cons: Nothing, it's perfect and cheap, thank you dx.com ! Other... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections