DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm + 2.5mm Walkie Talkie Handsfree Earphone and Microphone (130cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycincozero2 on 02/04/2014

Makes it much easier to listen to the radio without disturbing anyone next door or at night when lying down listening to this, especially in QRX For now there is nothing against it. This accessory is very good, you can listen to what occurs in shopping, bus terminals and other airports, where out-ethics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTBMandos on 08/07/2013

Good sound and quality look and feel. Very usefull in the car, a lot cheaper than getting a ticket. Works with different kind of Kenwood models from the prof models TK 250 like up to ham models, also old ones like TH79 th7g etc. Gone look for an Icom and Moto model. non found yet.Perhaps there is a model ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNomad18 on 12/17/2011

Good quality and sound... The size of the cable is big so you won't have problem with this!! Easy to use and works good in many devices with the same shape!! I got it 4 months ago and still as if a new one... i think i did a great deal with this earphone!! No cons at all... i like it the way it is!! ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections