DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Foam Floaty Backdoor w/ 3M Adhesive Tape for Gopro Hero 4/ 3/2/1/SJ4000 - Orange
Customer’s impression:
excellent NOT FOR NEW GOPROs
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydivanrally on 11/21/2014

This floaty backdoor does the task as expected, at a fraction of the cost. The adhesive tape is also up to the task, so no risk of losing the floaty (or GoPro!). The backdoor also fits the housing without issues, no leaks were detected when used under water. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byoralaro on 08/18/2014

I should read notes more carefully and not just copy-pasted non-sense ("Compatible Camera Models Gopro Hero 3/2/1"), because it's a lie. On pictures below it's clearly stated it is for old models (hero 2 f.e.) The foam is fine and it will work. just try to avoid bad buy :) DX: Would be nice to pay more ... Read more

NOT FOR NEW GOPROs

Impression:NOT FOR NEW GOPROs;

2 0 4

• posted bybattoncho on 04/06/2014

-Very easy to install -Fits perfectly - it has the back panel included -The included 3M double sticker is very strong -The foamy inside is protected by some kind of plastic -Really works, gives you a chance not to lose the precious GoPro camera None, everything is so simple - pure physics. The principle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxxymu on 03/16/2014

The quality of the floaty seems to be very good, similar to the original one. The back case is also good quality. No cons whatsoever, but I haven't test it yet. Unforunately the back is for the old casing and I own a hero 3+, therefore i will use only the foam because the back does not fit the case. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaimeguti16 on 03/07/2014

Simple, as it has to be. Good quality, good price. Makes your GoPro float in the water, even if you are using other accesories such as a GoPole or whathever. Should have a short instructions about how to mount it for begginers because removing the back part of the case may be a little dificult. It is ... Read more

Simple but perfect

0 0 0

• posted bymauroamjunior.compras@hotmail.com on 12/16/2013

Ótimo produto, boa qualidade chegando a ser superior a do original pois sua capacidade de flutuar é superior do original agüentando mais peso combinado com a camera. A tampa traseira compatível e muito semelhante a que vem no produto tendo uma boa vedação para prevenir a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilipusdsr on 11/24/2013

Does what is suppose to. No issues on mounting the backdoor nor attaching the floating device on the supplied backdoor. Very easy to install and looks robust enough. I used it in the swimming pool with my GoPro3. In my daily usage i have found none. Still haven't given a intensive usage though. Takes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections