DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Foam Floaty Backdoor w/ 3M Adhesive Tape for Gopro 3/2/1/SJ4000 - Orange
Customer’s impression:
excellent bad Works Fine Neat Safe
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheitormmenezes on 06/29/2015

O PRODUTO NÃO CORRESPONDE COM AS MEDIDAS DA CAIXA ORIGINAL DA GOPRO HERO. ESSA TAMPA É MAIOR QUE A CAIXA ORIGINAL. INFELIZMENTE NÃO FOI BOA A COMPRA

Impression:bad,NÃO SERVIU NA CAIXA ORIGINAL DA MINHA GOPRO HERO 3;

0 0 0

• posted byhaileypunt on 03/18/2015

looks great cant wait to use it

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byvfonte on 03/14/2015

Despite the product's title, the back window is not compatible with SJ400. This was the reason I bought this item in the first place. The floatation foam and the adhesive work as expected, though.

Impression:Back window: not for SJ4000,Floatation foam: ok;

0 0 0

• posted bybonzinho on 03/01/2015

pros: preço qualidade impecavel cons: nao tenho qualquer contra

Impression:excellent,Works Fine,Safe;

0 0 0

• posted by9064004 on 02/06/2015

niby pasuje do wszystkich gopro ale drzwiczki ma do gopro 2 do 3 i 4 niepasuje! przez co trzeba dokupić kolejne drzwiczki

Impression:Safe;

0 0 0

• posted byRobomaniac on 12/18/2014

the door that comes with the kit is not for the new hero4 or hero3+ casing. It is design fort he Hero3 casing. You need to know that before you glue it on!! You can stick that on any gopro door. I also HAVE not clue if it will float. I did not test it.

Impression:NOT FOR NEW GOPROs;

1 0 3

• posted bybaddeath on 12/05/2014

Its a must have accessory for water sports. I clean the backdoor and left there with a book pressuring for a couple hours just to make sure it glues well. Pros: Useful Price Cons: Nothing!

Impression:Safe;

0 0 0

• posted bydivanrally on 11/21/2014

This floaty backdoor does the task as expected, at a fraction of the cost. The adhesive tape is also up to the task, so no risk of losing the floaty (or GoPro!). The backdoor also fits the housing without issues, no leaks were detected when used under water.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byGabarito on 10/16/2014

Pros: Your camera won't sink, that's for sure. Strong glue. Cons: none so far

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byoralaro on 08/18/2014

I should read notes more carefully and not just copy-pasted non-sense ("Compatible Camera Models Gopro Hero 3/2/1"), because it's a lie. On pictures below it's clearly stated it is for old models (hero 2 f.e.) The foam is fine and it will work. just try to avoid bad buy :) DX: Would be nice to to... Read more

NOT FOR NEW GOPROs

Impression:NOT FOR NEW GOPROs;

5 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: