DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Foam Floaty Backdoor w/ 3M Adhesive Tape for Gopro Hero 3/2/1/SJ4000 - Orange
Customer’s impression:
NOT FOR NEW GOPROs
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoralaro on 08/18/2014

I should read notes more carefully and not just copy-pasted non-sense ("Compatible Camera Models Gopro Hero 3/2/1"), because it's a lie. On pictures below it's clearly stated it is for old models (hero 2 f.e.) The foam is fine and it will work. just try to avoid bad buy :) DX: Would be nice to pay more ... Read more

NOT FOR NEW GOPROs

Impression:NOT FOR NEW GOPROs;

0 0 1

• posted bybattoncho on 04/06/2014

-Very easy to install -Fits perfectly - it has the back panel included -The included 3M double sticker is very strong -The foamy inside is protected by some kind of plastic -Really works, gives you a chance not to lose the precious GoPro camera None, everything is so simple - pure physics. The principle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxxymu on 03/16/2014

The quality of the floaty seems to be very good, similar to the original one. The back case is also good quality. No cons whatsoever, but I haven't test it yet. Unforunately the back is for the old casing and I own a hero 3+, therefore i will use only the foam because the back does not fit the case. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaimeguti16 on 03/07/2014

Simple, as it has to be. Good quality, good price. Makes your GoPro float in the water, even if you are using other accesories such as a GoPole or whathever. Should have a short instructions about how to mount it for begginers because removing the back part of the case may be a little dificult. It is ... Read more

Simple but perfect

0 0 0

• posted bymauroamjunior.compras@hotmail.com on 12/16/2013

Ótimo produto, boa qualidade chegando a ser superior a do original pois sua capacidade de flutuar é superior do original agüentando mais peso combinado com a camera. A tampa traseira compatível e muito semelhante a que vem no produto tendo uma boa vedação para prevenir a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilipusdsr on 11/24/2013

Does what is suppose to. No issues on mounting the backdoor nor attaching the floating device on the supplied backdoor. Very easy to install and looks robust enough. I used it in the swimming pool with my GoPro3. In my daily usage i have found none. Still haven't given a intensive usage though. Takes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections