DX » Community » Reviews » Pen Style Non Contact AC Voltage Detector (90V~1000V/2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclovissbn on 08/29/2014

Prós: Um produto muito barato. Funciona por indução, ou seja, não é necessário desencapar os cabos elétricos para realizar o teste, o que faz com que a verificação seja feita com muita segurança. Necessita apenas de uma simples bateria para funcionar. Contras: É bastante difícil abrir a tampa para colocar ... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byroyabdulkadir on 08/14/2014

I can use it without touching live wires. Very convenience, Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byiaris on 07/05/2014

Product that is useful for personal safety. Very simple, that is why it never will stop to work (only depends of batteries) But battery also works many time, I use it more than 1 year every day. Tight battery cover, I broke it in the first day but insulating tape helps well :). Hasnt sound but for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolarFC on 03/27/2014

It works great. I can identify which wire is the hot one. I was pleasantly surprised that such a cheap price unit works as advertised. Not like some other cheap ones that fails. Only lights when power is near, no audio with it like my other detectors. No audio sound with this unit, only light when power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfenofedd on 03/08/2014

The body of the product is non-conductive thus the chance of you being shocked by electricity while using the unit is greatly diminished. Works fine at detecting hot wires even through the wire insulation. At certain conditions did detect cables in the walls. Feels a little bit flimsy and fragile. Penclip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikachi on 02/05/2014

Cheap, working, no instruction needed. It was really helpful not to turn off electricity each time needed to do some adjustments with wires. Weak cover, can be lost. Not really a con but sooner or later you will break it and use the tape. Batteries are not included. It would be perfect if it could detect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySCKStef on 02/04/2014

At first, I was a little bit wondering how this could work, a non Contact Voltage detector. But over all I make a little research on the internet and found a lot of informations about this kind of devices. Now to the Pros: - Contactless detection. - No need to open the device or socket for testing, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNomadLee on 01/09/2014

Small and Light. It glows red when it detects a live wire. It works. No sound. It lights up even when there is static. Very sensitive. You have to touch the side of the shielded cable if you want to light it up...so basically you have to touch all around the cable to make the thing light up. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndremamp on 11/13/2013

works well and it is very affordable and really easy to use. The holding clip that allows to use it hanging on clothing like a pen it took weak. break too easily. Eg. my one broke on the third time I used. but the pen and every thing is working well. clip should be done in a stronger way to old it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleksey2975 on 11/08/2013

It's not quite the tester. So how can a show that electricity is not a contact. it is very convenient. he looks like a pen or pencil. Has a comfortable fit on your clothes works of members of the AA battery, you can get everywhere. I think that the tester should be in everyone who is engaged in repair ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections