DX » Community » Reviews » Dingoo A-320 2.8" LCD GBA/NGO/SNES/ NES/SFC/CPS1/2/+ Emulator Game Console (4GB Built-in + Mini-SD)
  • 5 star 47 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclairemily on 07/26/2013

-handheld, slim, portable console -nice, sleek physical look and interface (like PSP) -7 installed emulators -capable of mp3, txt -product was shipped quite quickly, no damage to packaging/box -some emulators are a bit laggy, sound + display are off -gba emulator's display is brighter than it should be -black color is easily smudged (get a microfiber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymocozera on 07/24/2013

Best thing I've bought for playing old games. It runs a several kind of consoles, video, mp3, etc. Battery is very good, I can play more than 8 hours straight. I bought in 2010 and it stills in excellent conditions today (2013). The power key could be better. My power key doesn't work anymore. But I use a little trick to suppress it. To on: press reset ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeminiDomino on 08/21/2012

Impressive battery life. The built-in NES and Gameboy A emulators are quite good. I was even able to play through the old landmines like Crystalis and Castlevania III with only minor audio/video glitches. With Dingux installed, the Genesis emulator also works great. Nice bonus functionality like FM radio and ebook reader. It actually has a D-pad and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySvettBulle on 08/13/2012

*Has the size of a game-boy micro, and its easy to bring it anywhere you want. *Plays "most" of the emulators good. *The build Quality feels very nice for the price. *The RCA cable is a nice feature, maybe a bit short, however. *The battery-time is very good. *Those "3D games" sux's, dont buy it cuz of them. *Crashes appears, but ... Read more

My Dingoo, with additional silicone case & a d
    0 0
  • posted byfabiofvaf on 05/14/2012

Good construction. It surprise me, because it is a chinese product. Many emulators You can change the OS to dingux, without uninstall the original firmware Battery life is very good. Some native emulators are not so good(but you can use the ones in dingux). If you are a retrogamer and you like to make the things by your own this is the product for you.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanther123 on 01/04/2012

Can play videos and be a MP3 PLAYER, has high quality sound. Has good emulation potential if you manually upgrade. Playing a wide variety of game formats. Good built quality, small and compact and a superb battery life of 8 hours. There are some here who say this is an excellent GBA emulator. I disagree, the contrast setting for the GBA emulatored games ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybartSmitsman on 12/07/2011

Good Product, the dingoo is great for rom emulation. the battery is strong, up to 8 hours! for playing music is also good, but the music must be good ripped. The dingoo itself is very light but strong, i did buy it with the Protective Silicone Case for Dingoo A320 (SKU 23032/20217). SKU 39425 the Screen scratchs fast. its no gorilla glass more like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylandeel on 11/27/2011

This is really the ultimate handheld for classic games. You can play pretty much anything on it. The only thing I didn't like is the d-pad. It's impossible to play street fighter with it. I will try to solve this problem with this: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/8-piece-black-buttons-cap-kit-for-psp-3644 The factory Mega Drive and Super NES emulators ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTOCDias on 07/21/2011

- You can play almost every games from NES, SMS, CPS, CPS2, SNES, SMD, NEOGEO, GBA and more! - The default emulators work really nice with 90% of the games - Play videos - Works very nice as a radio. The signal reception is very good - Loud sound - Works nice on TV - MicroSD input and 4GB internal memory - None, really! - Expert users must install Dingux ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydcviana on 07/20/2011

Good build quality, have some very good emulators like the NES and CPS1 ones. Buttons works very well (they are a bit small for my big hands, but I had no problems playing games with it). The price is the better part. I know you can buy a PSP, unlock it and use as a portable emulator, but it will be WAY more expensive than this. Native emulators are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections