DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light Glitter LED Necklace (3*AG13 Included)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesperado11 on 01/24/2012

was for my daughter. great at night. fantastic for the kids. Other love it as it is unique. Very attractive. The led slid off very easily had to super glue it back on. The battery is annoying to put back in if it comes out. I think that it is worth while to purchase each color this will mean it will be something you wear on the random parties. Make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunix3752 on 04/04/2011

+Really bright led,visible even in moderate sunlight +Cheap price +Get you highly noticed (it actually light all yourself up in blue +Kinda cool +Everyone will look at you, if you wear this thing in an building with moderate building (as you will literally glow up) though I am not sure if this really is a Pro... -I have not used it all that much but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymjvamx on 02/25/2011

Is a nice led necklace, I bought 2 of them, and are really nice, two nice womans used to promote a website what I own... people ask them where they buy it. :) This is to use on "special ocasions" I mean, if you are going to have a party, like: Carnival, Halloween, etc is good. Otherwise you will never used :) This item is excellent if you are going ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/26/2011

I like this lighting necklaces, you can give it to your children to not get lost in the darkness. Its nice if you want to get attemption and not be unnoticed. I put it in my dog collar, i think it looked cool in my doggy. The quality is quite nice, well i finally managed to break mine, but that’s because i was playing with it until it fell from a 3 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiphz on 12/22/2010

nice gadget, if u wanna get some light for your daughter in order to she doesnt' dissapear in the night, give this one. :p or maybe you wanna get more attention while in a club. use this one, meanwhile i never hangout in a clubbing community ... lol yes, its built quality isnt as i guess, little missed design, but that if you use any of microscope or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzacius on 09/28/2010

The best bit about a blue LED in a piece of plastic shaped like a cube is that it is shiny when it is turned on and that creates a certain attractive quality. Moths and psychonaughts will be drawn to you like oxygen to an open flame. It was quickly taken from me by a certain domesticated female. I have been forced to order a cache more in many alternating ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections