DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light Glitter LED Necklace (3*AG13 Included)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesperado11 on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:was for my daughter. great at night. fantastic for the kids. Other love it as it is unique. Very attractive. Cons:The led slid off very easily had to super glue it back on. The battery is annoying to put back in if it comes out. OtherThoughts:I think that it is worth wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunix3752 on 04/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+Really bright led,visible even in moderate sunlight +Cheap price +Get you highly noticed (it actually light all yourself up in blue +Kinda cool +Everyone will look at you, if you wear this thing in an building with moderate building (as you will literally glow up) though... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymjvamx on 02/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a nice led necklace, I bought 2 of them, and are really nice, two nice womans used to promote a website what I own... people ask them where they buy it. :) Cons:This is to use on "special ocasions" I mean, if you are going to have a party, like: Carnival, Halloween,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like this lighting necklaces, you can give it to your children to not get lost in the darkness. Its nice if you want to get attemption and not be unnoticed. I put it in my dog collar, i think it looked cool in my doggy. Cons:The quality is quite nice, well i finally m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiphz on 12/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice gadget, if u wanna get some light for your daughter in order to she doesnt' dissapear in the night, give this one. :p or maybe you wanna get more attention while in a club. use this one, meanwhile i never hangout in a clubbing community ... lol Cons:yes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzacius on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best bit about a blue LED in a piece of plastic shaped like a cube is that it is shiny when it is turned on and that creates a certain attractive quality. Moths and psychonaughts will be drawn to you like oxygen to an open flame. Cons:It was quickly taken fr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections