posted by unix3752 on 04/04/2011
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

+Really bright led,visible even in moderate sunlight

+Cheap price

+Get you highly noticed (it actually light all yourself up in blue

+Kinda cool

+Everyone will look at you, if you wear this thing in an building with moderate building (as you will literally glow up) though I am not sure if this really is a Pro...

Cons:

-I have not used it all that much but I believe that battery is gonna run out pretty fast with a such super bright led, you better get a 50 pack batteries you can find here on DX for <4$ (i bought 4 of them, so I will have a huge reserve of them, 200[though I am pretty sure that either the led or the pendant will fall a part much earlier than I get used even 1/10 of those batteries])

-Make you looks kinda nerdy/geek, thought it might me a pro if you are the geek guy who wants to appear as that

-Cheap build quality, feel that it will came apart soon enough.. though you cant expect a better build quality for less than 3$... you can't even buy a glass of mineral water with that much -here in Norway at least.

-I tought it would be less width ...

-the magnetic clisp doesen't work so well after some uses...

-the cord feels cheap and quite fragile

OtherThoughts:

It looks like a girl pendant, but however I think that it can be used by (geek/nerdy) guys too. - I am a guy btw.

I'm gonna buy some kind of rounded box and insert this thing into it, Iron Man style.

It might be too bright for some, I even get some kind of reflex on my glasses, which are quite anoying-but still sopportable some times..

Bottomline:

If you like those kind of things , buy one, you will not be disappointed- at this price.

I really like it,but I doubt I'm gonna use this in public places other than discos as I will look way too geek/crazy.

Be aware that EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE will ask you what the heck that weird thing you're wearing is, and if they're not asking you, you'll however background sounds like "ZOMFG have you seen that.. wtf.. guy?" " what the he*l is tha shit" "IMMAOMFGNOUAI WTF?"

So if you like to drag attention on to you, this thing is definitively for you.

And also, it could be nice in discos too,with led shoes strips too, and maybe a plasma belt plate...

PS:remember to buy batteries too, the one included will burn out in a bunch of day-hours.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections