DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-604 CREE XM-L T6 800lm 1-Mode Cool White Diving Flashlight - Yellow + Silver (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymastou on 04/13/2014

The light is as promised waterproof. I tested it to 8-10m depth. It is cheap, bright, and lightweigth. There is one big con: The springs connection to the battery will destroy your battery if not changed. The spring in the bottom I have been unable to get out but I changed the top one - this is simple not acceptable even for a cheap light! Not the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclawnfish on 04/10/2014

It is very cheap and it is really waterproof. I took it down to 35 meters. I dove with it almost 20 times and it worked on all dives without any problems. Very bright, very light. The runtime at maximum power is not 3-4 hours as it is advertised but it is almost 1 hour ( 50-55 minutes ) with TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEskilJo on 10/31/2013

The lamp is cheap, compact and gives a good light. The light is very compareable to my 1000lumen Magicshine MJ-810E at 50%, so I assume it emits 500lumen. It is a cheap construction, relatively thin plastic, O-rings are not the best, and you need to rotate the lens to turn it on/off, it is not very easy - takes some "power". So it is a lamp you'd like ... Read more

1 3
  • posted byBuur69 on 10/09/2013

Lots and lots of coolwhite bright light! Do not look into it or shine in someone's eyes. It's a straight light beam, so if you want a diving light to enlighten your surroundings instead of beaming, look elsewhere. It's a simple but sturdy flashlight. No button to turn it on or off; for that you have to screw/unscrew the head. Tested in a glass of water ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydespo84 on 08/28/2013

Very bright for its price, easy to use You may also use two Cr123a batteries Its even brighter than the "New-608 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 1-Mode" I ordered before needs new O-Rings to be a real diving flashlight Using the original O-Rings the flashlight filled within 2-3 minutes. Some silicon grease did not improve the situation. I changed the O-... Read more

5 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections