DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzport KP-810-12 Wireless 2.4GHz 92-Key Keyboard for Google TV Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Great product Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHowlinwolf on 03/03/2016

Pros: - realy cool to command you PC from your coach when you'r watching movies. - sometimes, you can even stop the movie and answer an email or make a research on google. - buttons are good and rubber is soft and sweet. Cons: - I'm french and there is no AZERTY version of the keyboard. - seems i... Read more

Impression:good,Useful,working;

0 0 0

• posted by10102812 on 02/25/2016

Good price, works great, no problems with connection, easy to work with, every button works, battery life is very good. It is just the right size, ergonomic, fits perfectly in hands... I use it for smart tv android box, very useful for that purpose. Works great with every application.

Good keyboard for small amount of money Good keyboard for small amount of money Good keyboard for small amount of money Good keyboard for small amount of money

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byedgardomarti on 02/12/2016

The keyboard worked very well, the battery stands for weeks. Range of operation is outstanding. Materials of construction seem very strong and durable. only one bad thing about this product: The manual is terrible bad. I had to search in google how to attach for first time the keyboard to the pin... Read more

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9993342 on 01/25/2016

Pros: Good value for money, good quality, works fine. Cons: None I have had a bit of a problem with positioning the receiver in order to make the remote work flawlessly (receiver has to be well-exposed, no obstacles in front - otherwise it does not 'catch' the signal from a remote every time). do... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byTopinfo333 on 01/22/2016

The setup on this device is great. I have gotten many hours of use out of this device. It is very comfortable to type on. The buttons aren't so tiny it is hard to type, but not so large it is not easy to use as a handheld portable device. Eventually some of the keys started failing on this device... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 01/13/2016

I bought this little keyboard to get rid of some of all the reserve keyboard and mice I have laying around and have a keyboard that is just plug and play. This one is just that and to boot it comes with a large battery and a compartment for it's wireless dongle. When testing it out on my PC not a... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bysdianic on 01/04/2016

Pros: easy to use, rechargeable battery included Cons: touchpad is a bit unsensitive Overall a very useful and good product. Quick shippment, compact keyboard, very easy to use. Touchpad could be a bit more sensitive.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybogunic@hotmail.com on 01/01/2016

Pros Cheap Good quality Decent battery life VERY light and practical, but still functional Cons The user manual is very sparse. So it took a bit trial and error to figure out what the buttons did in an android environment Conclusion In essence there aren't any real cons / drawback with buying I 2... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byflitter on 12/28/2015

Pros: Battery life is impressive. I used it straight out of the box for two weeks before charging. It wasn't even dead at that stage, but the battery low light was flashing. The buttons are responsive for the most part. Great price. Cons: Uses old USB charger (cable included). Not a big deal but... Read more

Impression:Useful,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byAmiram83 on 12/20/2015

I buy this product lest year and i work with the IR its good product work perfect.I buy this product lest year and i work with the IR its good product work perfect.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere