DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzport KP-810-12 Wireless 2.4GHz 92-Key Keyboard for Google TV Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Great product muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTopinfo333 on 01/22/2016

The setup on this device is great. I have gotten many hours of use out of this device. It is very comfortable to type on. The buttons aren't so tiny it is hard to type, but not so large it is not easy to use as a handheld portable device. Eventually some of the keys started failing on this device... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 01/13/2016

I bought this little keyboard to get rid of some of all the reserve keyboard and mice I have laying around and have a keyboard that is just plug and play. This one is just that and to boot it comes with a large battery and a compartment for it's wireless dongle. When testing it out on my PC not a... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bysdianic on 01/04/2016

Pros: easy to use, rechargeable battery included Cons: touchpad is a bit unsensitive Overall a very useful and good product. Quick shippment, compact keyboard, very easy to use. Touchpad could be a bit more sensitive.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybogunic@hotmail.com on 01/01/2016

Pros Cheap Good quality Decent battery life VERY light and practical, but still functional Cons The user manual is very sparse. So it took a bit trial and error to figure out what the buttons did in an android environment Conclusion In essence there aren't any real cons / drawback with buying I 2... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byflitter on 12/28/2015

Pros: Battery life is impressive. I used it straight out of the box for two weeks before charging. It wasn't even dead at that stage, but the battery low light was flashing. The buttons are responsive for the most part. Great price. Cons: Uses old USB charger (cable included). Not a big deal but... Read more

Impression:Useful,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byAmiram83 on 12/20/2015

I buy this product lest year and i work with the IR its good product work perfect.I buy this product lest year and i work with the IR its good product work perfect.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byzwell on 12/15/2015

I have had this wirles keyboard for moore than one year and it still has good batterytime. and all buttons works well.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymromero12 on 11/07/2015

Muy practico y como teclado. Viene en una buena caja con bandeja de plastico, solo tuve que conectarlo y encenderlo y conecto perfecto en mi LG SMART TV con WebOs. muy buena calidad las teclas, y el resto de los materiales. Sin duda muy conforme con mi compra, mas aun por el precio del mismo

Impression:Muy bueno!;

0 0 0

• posted bybenjibetanzo on 10/18/2015

Pros: Very comfortable at hand, works great, come with it's own receiver so you dont need to sync with bluetooth in configuration of any device. Cons: None at all One of the best purchases I ever did!!

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9712792 on 10/16/2015

Me ha gustado bastante,se maneja de categoria,buen tacto,el raton va fluido,es como el de cualquier portatil touch pad,con doble clik sobre el,deliza pra pasar hojas navegador,de maravilla funciona de lujo,de lo mejor que he adquirido.

Impression:gran producto;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere