DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzport KP-810-12 Wireless 2.4GHz 92-Key Keyboard for Google TV Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Useful Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoki90 on 07/26/2016

i can do everything with this on my computer from the comfort of my bed, i tested it and works on pc, smart tv and playstation 3.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAnimalfalcon on 07/18/2016

Nice Keyboard. Work good but sometimes, the touch don't answer. In my LG Smartv, don't work with youtube

0 0 0

• posted byEA1ZY on 07/16/2016

No funciona ni con la TV, Ni con el PC, Ni con la tablet, Ni con la Smart TV MXIII. El cable de carga proporcionado es Micro USB y el que hace falta es el Mini USB. Does not operate with the TV, not the PC, the tablet Ni, Ni with Smart TV MXIII. The charging cable is provided and Micro USB is is... Read more

Impression:0;

0 0 1

• posted by10363548 on 07/14/2016

Easy to use and compact.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byluisacho81 on 07/01/2016

Pros: Rechargeable battery with a long life charge Usb receiver fits inside the battery cover, so you won't lose it. Cons: The battery charge indicator is not very accurate

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bynikolafi82 on 06/17/2016

Very good for a smart TV usage, rechargeable battery included BL-4C (it can be swapped for two AAA batteries), charges in an hour or so. Good buy.

Impression:perfect,wireless,chargeable;

0 0 1

• posted byHowlinwolf on 03/03/2016

Pros: - realy cool to command you PC from your coach when you'r watching movies. - sometimes, you can even stop the movie and answer an email or make a research on google. - buttons are good and rubber is soft and sweet. Cons: - I'm french and there is no AZERTY version of the keyboard. - seems i... Read more

Impression:good,Useful,working;

0 0 0

• posted by10102812 on 02/25/2016

Good price, works great, no problems with connection, easy to work with, every button works, battery life is very good. It is just the right size, ergonomic, fits perfectly in hands... I use it for smart tv android box, very useful for that purpose. Works great with every application.

Good keyboard for small amount of money Good keyboard for small amount of money Good keyboard for small amount of money Good keyboard for small amount of money

Impression:Useful;

0 1 0

• posted byedgardomarti on 02/12/2016

The keyboard worked very well, the battery stands for weeks. Range of operation is outstanding. Materials of construction seem very strong and durable. only one bad thing about this product: The manual is terrible bad. I had to search in google how to attach for first time the keyboard to the pin... Read more

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9993342 on 01/25/2016

Pros: Good value for money, good quality, works fine. Cons: None I have had a bit of a problem with positioning the receiver in order to make the remote work flawlessly (receiver has to be well-exposed, no obstacles in front - otherwise it does not 'catch' the signal from a remote every time). do... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere