DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzport KP-810-12 Wireless 2.4GHz 92-Key Keyboard for Google TV Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful perfect Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarjanldx on 09/06/2016

I'm using this keyboard as a remote control with my raspberry pi and openelec / libreelec multimedia station as well as keyboard for raspbian on another pi. It's extremely plug and play, just plug it in and it is recognized as regular mouse and keyboard. Using it for more that 2.5 years with only... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byTiaDX on 09/01/2016

This product exceeded my expectations. It is very ergonomic, but has a touch of hard key. Very satisfied.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydustink on 08/30/2016

pros: easy to use and starts to work right away on my devices. i like the rechargeable battery. cons: not really any to speak of. no issues so far.

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 1 3

• posted bydimitrisouza on 08/26/2016

Good quality, works well. Came with a rechargeable and replaceable LiOn battery.

0 0 0

• posted bydura77 on 08/08/2016

veoma korisna bežična tastatura solidnog kvaliteta sa ugrađenom baterijom što predstavlja prednost u svakom slučaju. veoma dobar proizvod i preporuke za isti.

Bezicna tastatura veoma korisna

0 1 0

• posted by10438709 on 08/08/2016

El producto llegó en perfecto estado y funciona correctamente.

0 0 0

• posted bykoki90 on 07/26/2016

i can do everything with this on my computer from the comfort of my bed, i tested it and works on pc, smart tv and playstation 3.

0 0 0

• posted byAnimalfalcon on 07/18/2016

Nice Keyboard. Work good but sometimes, the touch don't answer. In my LG Smartv, don't work with youtube

0 0 0

• posted byEA1ZY on 07/16/2016

No funciona ni con la TV, Ni con el PC, Ni con la tablet, Ni con la Smart TV MXIII. El cable de carga proporcionado es Micro USB y el que hace falta es el Mini USB. Does not operate with the TV, not the PC, the tablet Ni, Ni with Smart TV MXIII. The charging cable is provided and Micro USB is is... Read more

Impression:0;

0 0 1

• posted by10363548 on 07/14/2016

Easy to use and compact.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere