DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzport KP-810-12 Wireless 2.4GHz 92-Key Keyboard for Google TV Player - Black
  • 5 star 35 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its not too small yet not too big. Fits in my big hands just nice. Full keyboard functionality and mouse in Windows. Mouse pad works well, as good as any laptop. Good range, from one side of the room to the other (in fact well into the next room). Rechargeable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byi_dnt on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:using it on a minix x8-h a lot easer than using the remote for typing words very handy mouse pad. the buttons vol+ vol- -> <- are handy in YouTube to play next song in your playlist. Cons:the mouse pad is not that fast, and the distance is not far, i'm sitting about... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykriggef on 07/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install and use, just plug the USB stick Simpel and compact not much bigger then my ordinary remotecontrols The battery has long working time. I use it for my computer that is placed close to the telivision. Cons:The range is limited, just about 3m / 10feet not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodoxxx on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good Quality - looks great and fell good to touch Full QWERTY keyboard - useful Battery included - just plug and charge touch mouse - useful plug and play - just plug on usb and forget Cons:touch not so "responsive" battery life could be more OtherThoughts:Loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianboy on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- fits VERY WELL in hands - rechargeable battery last for a long time - automatic standby, no need to switch off - included touchpad so no need for a mouse Cons:None so far. Maybe just the fact keys are not lighted and can be somehow difficult to operate durin... Read more

iPazzport iPazzport iPazzport
    0 0
  • posted byfulgenjb on 06/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a keyboard with more features including the keyboard of my desktop pc. It also has buttons for mouse options, telcas combination, let you have too Cons:perhaps a weakness is the sensitivity of touchpad, a bit worse than laptops, but there is little difference Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Build quality feels very good, buttons feel good to press and track pad is quite responsive. -Nice small size, perfect for a home theatre PC or android stick computer. -Will work with any device that accepts a USB mouse/keyboard, even game consoles like Wii/P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWintersdark on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works great for XBMC, as the Media d-pad on the upper left and arrow keypad on the upper right work brilliantly for XBMC control. Keys are responsive and clicky, as well as reasonably laid out for moderate typing speed. Text entry isn't as comfortable as a fu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreewn on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fantastic product to repalce your wireless keyboard and mouse. There is little to no lag when pressing the keys as well as using the mouse. Easy to charge and lightweight. Cons:Feels like it is made cheaply (but isn't). I would have like the trackpad to be a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZandux on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to start using just plug and play. I really like the included rechargable battery, no need to buy separate one. Size is perfect, fits in hands very well, even possible to use with one hand. Built quality - I would say good for the money paid. No problems with keybo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections