DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon Turtle Pattern DIY Sticker for MacBook - Black + White
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
nice Funny Pretty
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosh3093 on 07/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: [English] *The use of the vynil is easier than you might think. It's simple and quick. It also comes with an application card. *It might be applied in something else, rather than a MacBook. [Español] *La aplicación del vinil es más sencilla de lo que podrías pensar.... Read more

Easy use, nice look/Facil de aplicar, buena vista Easy use, nice look/Facil de aplicar, buena vista

Impression:Funny,nice,Pretty;

1 0
  • posted byHectorMR22 on 04/14/2014

It just looks adorable! When people watches it, they just go either "aawwww!" or "where did you get it?! I want one!". So, if you're a big fan of Mario Bros. and specially of Yoshi, then this is a Must-have! It's kind of tricky to apply it, since you must first "un-tape" a contact plastic and paste it on the figure, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRatao on 12/31/2013

Low price and good quality. It is easy to apply, you don't spend more then five minutes to do. Certainly I will buy more then this one to try to apply on otters places besides my mac. Preço baixo e boa qualidade. Tem fácil aplicação, não perderá mais do que cinco minutos para isso. Com toda certeza comprarei mais que este ... Read more

FunnySticker
    0 0
  • posted byreshadfar on 11/10/2013

Good quality Funny looking sticker Will get more from this if they are out a little weird way of applying on ur mac the price is ok but could be less actually for a sticker ( 1 dollar or so ) but 2.80 is also not really bad tho have to see how long it holds and if it doesn't shred when putting my macbook in a case when taking it with me.. Good and nice ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections