DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Green LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviniciuscvnunes on 02/23/2013

It really works. It's a very simple circuit with three batteries that turns on just when the light gets on moviment. Totally recommend for the bikers. Increase safety it's never good enough. It's a one time fall equipment. If, for some reason, you don't fix it well in your bike, it's veeeery probable that will be launched and broken. When you buy, buy ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byflaperonrc on 07/05/2012

I bought these lights to drive surer in the night. It does little, a car almost knocks down me, but it saw the lights and could avoid me (I know it because the driver said it to me). Because of it, I am very satisfied with the visibility that these lights contribute in my bicycle. The capsule of the light is a bit weak and can become detached from the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydyakov on 07/20/2011

Very nice looking, for this price you cant want much more! the look nice, the quality looks OK, dont bother mi that! they came nice packed, 2 with 2, with the baterries inside, so you have just to open them, put away the safety carton and they are ready to work :) I dont know if they are going to be waterproof! they have thing that has to stop the water,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman on 06/26/2011

This item emits a very strong item. The package comes with two lights and 6 batteries. It's really easy to put it on the wheel. It starts with movement. Don't use it on a motorcycle. This is just for a bicycle. When i put it on my bike and speed up to 160 km/h, the plastic went out. Now i just have the mettalic parts. If your bike have vibration like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPuzyrek on 05/18/2011

- Low cost - Shining brightly in the dark - Easy to use - With glow can be seen from all sides - Has a rubber ring seals for water resistance - Not high quality performance - Not lit for a while after stopping - Does not draw a circle in the photo, this would require higher speeds 30km / h - Begins to glow at 12-13km / h light emission (blinking) with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoaduba on 05/01/2011

- It´s cheap. - Easy to install. - It works only when you are riding it, you don´t have to worry about switching it on and off. - People can truly see the bike when I´m riding it ! - I have had this product for 4 months already and I haven´t had any problems yet. -It looks fragile but, so far, my wheel lights are still intact. - ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfungal on 04/09/2011

The units are easy to assemble and simple in operation. It included the batteries required for operation. No real cons, the person I gave them to was very appreciative. The only thing is I would not use on my car as they would be too easy to remove by anyone. It would be nice to see one that would be lower priced and maybe shorter. I can dream can't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoxior on 09/03/2010

the price is a very good product, easy installation. the brightness of the product is viewed loge but you should be at a good speed, otherwise flashes fragile product and fitting of batteries is a bit complicated when inslado the car is out due to position of the nozzle of the tire to stay out. to install the batteries you should have small fingers,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXDIRK on 08/05/2010

+ They are very bright! Visible by almost anybody during the night, I've even had a couple of people ask me where I got them from! + Build quality is wonderful, doesn't feel really cheap and plastic-y like other products, this one feels great! + Made of metal/aluminum so it won't break easily. I've had mine for 4 months and they still work + Pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaligi on 04/12/2010

Good construction, the base (silver part) is metal and not plastic, the light part is a thick plastic and should be durable. Is bright at nighttime, fit on a north american bicycle with no alteration. Comes with the batteries and there is 2 light units which is perfect for a bike. None that I can think of. I'm sure there is no issues legally with having ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections