DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Dancing Man Pattern DIY Sticker for Mac Book - Black + White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiK000n on 03/10/2014

It look great and it sticks perfect. I know the material, and I'm convinced it will be easy to remove. At this time I have no plans to do that. It came with a transfer-sticker and a visual guide how to mount the sticker perfectly. Even a novice can decorate his/her MacBook. The sticker arrived folded in the envelope. That was not so nice. Thankfully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddstp on 03/05/2014

Very easy to put on. There's no tricks, it's the same as the picture showed. No cons, except that the sticker is easy to rip. So you need to be careful when using it. I'm afraid I will need to wash the surface of my Mac if I remove it... I bought two, because i didn't know wich one to choose, so I put one a the back (a light) and the other one on top ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeeg34 on 01/20/2014

Very easy to apply to macbook pro. Very easy to recognise as a Banksy-style vinyl sticker for the laptop. I have had so many people impressed by how cool this sticker looks when the apple sign is lit up. It's a very detailed sticker. Needs duracell or transparent vinyl to keep the pointy part of the vinyl from lifting in your bag. It's not tacky like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections