DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Heavy Duty Steel Mini Vise Bench Clamp - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStefanelli on 01/22/2014

Light weight, well built and finish, good appearance. Wide open mount 35mm. the press area is not 100% aligned, so if you need something precise it's not the best choice, but for 8 bucks you can ask too much (anyway you can try to align it yourself, with some tools). it doesn't seem very strong. if you change the original bolt where adjust the vice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmolineris on 11/21/2013

Producto de muy buena calidad, bien terminado y el material buena calidad. No tiene huellas para el apriete, pero cierra muy bien. Las guías son de buena calidad y las manijas también. Ajusta bien en la mesa, pero no tiene que ser muy gruesa porque no llega. Esteticamante es muy bonita Es muy chiquita, yo la compre buscando una morsa chica,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIndiana9a on 11/04/2013

A very useful product Nothing yet A lot of years I was looking at nearby stores this product. We are creating miniatures made ??of wood, paper and metal, and often have a need to strengthen the parts to continue to work on them. Most often they are so far to have been a variety of tweezers and weights, but all this is problematic and still be moved,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenigbaires on 10/24/2013

Cómodo y práctico para múltiples usos, se adapta a casi todo - Comfortable and convenient for multiple uses, fits almost all El material parece que no sirve para hacer mucha fuerza, pero como soy electrónico no tengo muchos problemas con esta contra - The material seems to be used to make a lot of strength, but as I am I have no ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections